22 ~ Heart broken

'What is this?! She's dead! She can't be alive!'

This was the first thing you heard. You were alive?! You survived the death curse? How? Love... love... who would possibly love you enough to stop the death curse?

'Maybe it just takes a while. Let's go up and get something to drink.' Lucius said.

You heard the two walk away and as soon as you heard a door shut you opened you eyes.

I'm alive! It's unbelievable!

You felt blood dripping down your back. You were hurt? Well you did hit the wall. The door opened quietly. You closed your eyes again. Who was it?

'O my gosh... Y/N. No!' You heard a voice whisper.

Draco...

He kneeled down next to you and grabbed your hand. You heard small sobs.

'D...Draco...' you managed to say with a lot of effort.

You opened your eyes and looked at the confused boy.

'You survived... you actually survived! You have to get out of here.' He said while wiping some tears away.

He grabbed your arm and helped you up. Your head and back both hurt.

'This doesn't look good...' Draco said while looking at your back.

He looked at the chains and he grabbed his wand. He forced them to open and he slowly walked towards the stairs. You knew you weren't going to be able to get far.

'We will have to be quiet and we have to run. I know your probably very weak, but we have. Do you understand?'

You nodded. Draco opened the door and started running towards the front doors that opened. You did your best to keep up with him and he ran towards the flying car opening the door. He ran back towards you seeing that you were weak and couldn't make it to the car. You fell against his chest and he caught you. He helped you to the car and placed you in the back you laid down and soon blacked out...

You woke up and opened you eyes. You heard sniffing and crying next to you.

'Y/N!' You heard and you tried to turn you head.

Hermione, Ron and Harry were sitting next to your hospital bed. You were back at Hogwarts? What happened? You couldn't remember much. Harry definitely cried and Hermione was still crying while Ron tried to calm her down.

'Are you in pain? Did Draco do anything to you?' Harry asked.

'What... happened?' You asked.

Talking hurt. They looked at you in confusion.

'Everyone wants you to answer that. Draco know but he has just been sitting at the entrance of the hospital wing for over 2 hours now, refusing to answer questions.' Ron replied.

Draco... you had to see him.

'I can't... remember.'

You saw miss Pomfrey approach you.

'Hello dear, how are you feeling?' She asked.

'I'm fine...'

She felt your forehead.

'No fever, only tired I see... do you remember what happened?' She asked.

You shook your head.

'Only small... pieces. Maybe Draco wants... to talk to me... but I can... hardly talk... myself.'

You coughed and sighed.

'Maybe you should rest. I'll talk to you later. You have to try to remember.' Miss Pomfrey said.