34 ~ Pansy the lair

You paced around the common room not know whether or not you should go it was around 11:30 at night and everyone was asleep. You sighed and sat down on one of the red couches. You rubbed your eyes and sighed. This was keeping you up all night if you wouldn't go... you sighed and got up. You headed towards the lake.

Who wanted to talk to you? And why about Draco? You sighed and heard professor Filch his cat. You hurried into a different corridor.

'Is someone there?' You heard Filch ask.

You tried to keep quiet and he walked away. You hurried outside towards the lake.

'You're late.'

You grabbed your wand.

'Lumos.' You mumbled to see the person in front of you. 'Pansy?!' You asked in confusion.

'What? You don't have to be so surprised.'

You sighed.

'What do you want from me?' You asked.

'Draco is to scared to tell you that he's still in love with you so I'm saying it to you.' She spoke while crossing her arms.

You looked at her in even more confusion. Pansy hates you... right?

'Is this a trap? You hate me. Why would you tell me this if you like Draco yourself.'

'First of all... I don't like him. Second of all, he's depressed and angry like all the time. You're the one thing that made him happy. Draco is my best friend and I think it would be the best if you two get back together.'

'You... want me... with Draco?' You asked.

She nodded.

'One problem, he'll never say that he likes me.'

'I know... but I just wanted to start by telling you this.'

'Thank you... what do I do now?' You asked.

'I'll talk to him tomorrow... tell him about this.'

'But I thought-'

'If he tells you I was lying you can see how desperate he is. He really doesn't want you to know.'

You nodded.

'So... I'll see you later. Try to get some sleep.' Pansy spoke before leaving.

You sighed and put of the light of your wand. You started heading back to the common room.

Draco still liked you? Why would he be lying? You sighed and walked towards your bed. You laid got dressed quietly and laid down.

-

The next day Pansy waited in the common room before breakfast. Draco walked down with Vincent and Gregory.

'Draco, we have to talk. Crabbe, Goyle, beat it.' She hissed.

The boys looked at her in surprise.

'Didn't you hear me? I said beat it!'

The boy quickly walked out.

'What's up?'

'I told Y/N you like her last night.'

Dracos eyes widened. He grabbed her robes and pushed her against the wall.

'You did what?!' He almost yelled in her face.

'She needs to know. You can't keep playing games with her. She makes you happy Draco!'

Pansy sighed and tried to push Draco away.

'I don't like Y/N anymore! The kiss was an accident! The entire relationship was never supposed to happen and I will not happen again!'