15 ~ Draco is acting... weird

Hi guys! This chapter can be a little bit confusing but don't worry it will all make sense later!

-

This had been going great between you and Draco. You met every once in a while somewhere just to be with each other and cuddle and kiss and just enjoy every little second you spend with him. But you noticed some weird things lately...

Your friends knew but still hid it for Draco... They were fighting and arguing all the time. Just like Hermione and Ron. You still hoped they would come together once in your life.

You thought it was going great between you and Draco, and believe me it was, but Draco didn't seek that much affection the last couple of weeks. He would ignore you hidden smiles, wouldn't talk to you for a few days... you started worrying about him.

You sighed and pushed your plate away. You still had some food left but you just didn't feel like eating.

'Come on Y/N, you have to eat. Thing will be fine. Maybe he has a rough time and he just doesn't want to talk about it.'

Hermione pushed you plate back. You glanced at Draco who was just sitting there eating as if he wasn't ignoring you. Maybe he just didn't see it.

'Wait, are we missing something?' Harry asked after taking a sip of his drink.

'Draco is ignoring me.'

You pushed your plate back towards Hermione.

'Are you going to finish that?' Ron asked with his mouth full.

'You can have it Ron.'

You passed the plate towards Ron. He started eating it. He really likes food. You saw Draco looking at you.

'Here watch this...'

You smiled at him and he just looked away.

'See! What the hell! I could literally kill him right now!'

You got up.

'Y/N, just calm down. It will be fine! Just sit down.'

'No I'll see you guys later.'

You walked away and waited near the janitors closet for Draco. You saw him walking towards you followed by Gregory,  Pansy and Vincent. They were laughing and fooling around.

'Draco, can I talk to you?' You asked.

His facial expression changed. He didn't look that happy any more.

'Not now...'

You grabbed his arm and pulled him with you.

'Okay just go guys see you later.' He said to his friends while you dragged him away. You pulled him into the janitors closet.

'Colloprotus... muffliato.'

That would be good enough. You looked at him and crossed your arms.

'What?' He asked.

'What? Are you serious?! You have been ignoring me for weeks! Tell me what's going on right now!'

'Y/N... I can't tell you... I'm sorry.'

'No mister! Don't do this! You can't just ignore me and then not tell me why! Y-'

Draco kissed you and pushed you against the wall. You kissed him back. You couldn't help it. You hadn't kissed him for so long. You wrapped your arms around him. Lack of air broke the kiss.