50 ~ Yule ball

Get your wands out, out on a party hat because it's the 50th chapteeerrr!!! Whhooooo! Wauw this story take waaayyy to long but I don't care! XD. I've been busy with this for my entire time on wattpad... proud of it! I hope you still like it even though it has quite a lot of chapters. Thank you so much for staying tuned xx love you guys!

-

You sighed and sat down on the edge of the fountain. Draco promised to meet you here about an hour ago. Blaise walked towards you and sat down besides you.

'Draco told me to tell you that he wants to see you at the astronomy tower.' Blaise said and then he got up and left.

You looked at him in confusion and got up. You headed towards the astronomy tower. He better had a hell of a reason to let you wait. You slowly walked up the stairs.

'Draco, I swear to god if you have a terrible reason to let me wait an hour... I'll kill you.' You sighed while walking upstairs.

There was no answer. When you were almost at the top you noticed Y/F/F (your favourite flower) had grown on the side of the stairs.. odd. You slowly walked up and the further you came the more flowers there were. As soon as you were upstairs you saw the walls covered in them. You looked around in awe and saw Draco standing on one of the balconies. The bow was corvered in flowers. He smiled at you and you slowly walked towards him.

'What is this?' You asked with a smile and in a bit of confusion.

'Sorry I let you wait... it took a while to get these bloody flowers here.' He smiled.

You walked towards him and Draco pulled his hands from behind his back and offered you a small box.

'What's this?' You asked.

'I know how difficult it is for you... trying to figure things out with the egg and this entire tournament... so I first want you to open this.' He smiled.

You opened it and saw a necklace. There were two snake tangling around each other. The front one had diamonds on them and the other one didn't. You smiled at looked at him with red cheeks.

'Will you go to the yule ball with me?' He asked.

'Yes! O my gosh you're crazy Draco.. I would have said yes without this all...'

'You deserve this.' He smiled.

He grabbed the necklace from your hands. Your turned around and put it on. You turned around and hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed you.

'You're insane... but also the best boyfriend ever.' You smiled.

-

You sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. You went over to the Gryffindor common room to get dressed with Hermione. She zipped your dress and you sighed.

'You look beautiful Y/N. Draco is a lucky guy.'

'Viktor too... You look amazing.' You smiled.

You turned around and Hermione grabbed her wand. She fixed your hair and smiled.

'Perfect.'

You sighed.

'I have to go... The first dance and Draco is waiting for me.'

She nodded and sighed.

'What's up?' You asked.

She shrugged.