27 ~ truth potions

Hi guys! I have 9.92K reads right now. So I just wanted to thank you guys already for the 10K reads! It's unbelievable! It makes me so happy that so many people enjoy reading this. Have fun reading this chapter!!

Bye :)

-

'What do you want Potter?'

You looked up from your book and looked at Harry and Draco. You were in the library looking up the recipe of the truth potions and Harry was a little late.

'Don't start making a big deal out of this. I only wanted to pass. I can't help that you were in the way.' Harry sighed.

You grinned and looked back at your book.

'What if I want to make a big deal out of this? You can't just walk in and bump into someone. What are you doing here anyway? Trying to get some information in that stupid head of yours?' Draco asked.

His friends grinned.

'I came here to help Y/N, not that that's any of your business.'

'Indeed, just let him pass Malfoy.' You interfered without looking up from your book.

'You keep yourself out of this Y/L.' He spat.

'Can't really do this since you're keeping Harry there while I'm studying over here.' You sighed while putting down your book.

'I'm only keeping him here because he can't act normal. Besides, what are you reading anyway? Truth potions? Are you serious? What do you want to do with that?'

'Is that you're business? No it isn't,  so please let my kind friend pass and leave us alone.'

Harry smiled at you and passed the group of Slytherins. Draco grabbed the back of his robes and whispered something at him which you couldn't understand. Harry said something back which definitely hit Draco. He sat down opposite of you.

'What did he say?' You asked.

'Don't you think that she is going to protect you for ever. In the end you won't be able to take her from me.'

You looked at Draco in confusion and then back at Harry. You guys broke up... why would he say something like that? He was over you... you knew he was.

'What did you answer?'

'You can't keep something that you already lost.' He simply spoke. 

You looked at him and raised your brows.

'What?' He asked.

'That's a bit hard to say don't you think?'

'You guys broke up, he lost you. He should have done it right when he had the chance.' Harry shrugged.

You sighed and Draco and his friends left.

'Come on, you have to agree Y/N. It was his choice to break up with you and his choice to treat you like his enemy. You guys used to be lovers but he just completely changed his mind. The line between hate and love is thin as everyone says. People cross that line all the time, not only from hate to love.'

He was right... and you knew he was. Draco just completely stopped caring. He was done with you. So now you had to make sure to get over him and make sure that you would get over him.

'You're right... you're so right. Gosh I'm so stupid. I have to stop caring. I'm driving myself insane.' You sighed while grabbing the book.

'It's normal for you to still care about him. But yes, you really have to try and stop it.'