64 ~ the secret of Lucius and Narcissa

'Draco?' You asked while opening the door to his room.

He looked at you. He was sitting on his bed and he passed you a small smile.

'You okay?'

Draco sighed and the smile immediately vanished. You closed the door and sat down besides him. You hugged him and he hugged you back.

'What's up?'

'Jacinda keeps acting as if I'm super happy to be used by the dark Lord. She doesn't know that I hate it just as much as she does. I mean.. yes it's a chance for me to prove that I can do something, to my family. But I wish I could let her do it. She doesn't even want to listen to me.'

'Draco.. do you really think that I want to be this? We both don't want this.. but we have to live with it. We can only hope that this ends well. Jacinda.. She really believes that this is right. So what you can do is just explain yourself to her. And if she still doesn't understand.. then that's not your problem.'

Draco looked at you and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed him back and pulled back shortly after.

'Thank you.' Draco said.

Draco and Jacinda talked. You had no idea if she had a better understanding of the situation now. You hoped she did. After a few stressful OWLs, which got cancelled because the weasley twins decided to throw foreworks in the classroom, you were finally back for your well deserved holiday. You walked into the Malfoy manor with Draco.

'You're going to sleep in my room.'

You looked at him and smiled.

'Of course.'

He took you upstairs where you put down your bags. You looked around his room. Draco wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged your from behind.

'I'm so happy that you're with me.' Draco said.

You turned around and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back. You pulled back and wrapped your arms around him.

'I love you.' You mumbled in his chest.

'I love you too.'

You stepped back.

'Let's go downstairs.'

You walked downstairs with Draco. He took you into the kitchen and made some pumpkin juice for you two.

'Hi Y/N.'

You looked passed Draco and saw Narcissa.

'Hello.' You smiled.

'Are you two okay?'

You and Draco both nodded. You took a sip from your drink. Narcissa grabbed some for herself. Lucius came in and looked at you and Draco.

'Mind if we have a word?' He asked.

You looked up.

'Me?' Draco asked.

'Both of you.'

Narcissa walked over to him. She whispered something to him. Lucius rolled his eyes and said something back before walking away. You two looked at Narcissa. She just smiled and walked away.

'What was that about?' You wondered.

'I have no idea.'

You finished your drink and sighed.

'What does your dad want to talk to us about?'

'I have absolutely no idea Y/N. My father hardly ever wants to talk to me.'