76 ~ the boy

The picture of the dress is the dress that I mention in the story!

Also I just passed my final exams and I am officially done with high school. Okay bye,

Enjoy!
-

You and Draco were laying in bed. You both didn't feel like facing everyone today. You just wanted to be together.

'I love this.' Draco smiled. 'Just us.. here.. together.'

'I love it too.' You smiled. 'Just like I love you.'

Draco grinned.

'Smooth.'

You leaned in and kissed him. Draco laid his your hair. You leaned over him to be able to kiss him better. You were interrupted by a knock on the door. You laid back down.

'Yeah?' Draco asked.

The door opened and Narcissa walked in. She smiled at you two.

'I'm sorry to interfere in your nice morning but we have something planned today. Draco I need you in your black suit and Y/N the dark Lord had something for you.'

'Okay mum.' Draco smiled.

She walked out and closed the door. You sat up and sighed.

'He has something for me? That's new.'

You got up and put on some more clothes. You brushed your hair and looked at yourself in the mirror. Draco got up and hugged you from behind. You smiled and grabbed his hands. He kissed your collarbone.

'Don't worry about it okay. I'll see you downstairs in a moment.'

You nodded and kissed him shortly before walking away. You walked downstairs and saw Voldemort waiting for you. You looked at him. He was holding something behind his back.

'Goodmorning, My Lord.' You said.

'Goodmorning.'

You stepped away from the stairs and nervously looked at him.

'We're having a meeting with death eaters today, so I wanted to give you something.'

He handed you a bag. You grabbed it and looked at it. There was a dress inside and some heels. You looked at him.

'You got me a dress?' You adked him.

'Yes. Go on, try it on.'

You walked towards the bathroom and put it on. You couldn't really close the zipper so you had to ask him for help which made you feel even more uncomfortable. You held the dress against your chest and walked towards him.

'I-I can't close it..'

Voldemort walked towards you. You turned around. He moved your hair away and closed the dress for you. He stepped back and you turned around. You fixed your hair again.

'It looks good on you. You really remind me of your mother like this.'

You smiled a little.

'Can I see your arm.'

You showed him your mark. The sleeve was short enough so if would still see it.

'Good. Let's go.'

You walked after him to the meeting room. There was a big table for everyone to sit on. There were already a few death eaters. They looked up and looked at you two.