1K followers

Hi guys!

I'm a bit late because I wanted to do something special for my 1K followers. I asked you guys on Insta but that didn't really work either, seeing that usually no one reads my descriptions lol.

I'm just going to answer 20 random questions, show you guys some love and if you have any ideas, just dump then down here!

1. What is the most amazing about Harry Potter?

Harry Potter to me is a world where I het pulled in which you can escape and where everything seems to be possible. Whether it's the movie or books. It's my one and only escape place.

2. What is your "favourite" character if you couldn't choose Draco, Harry, Ron or Hermione?

I would go for Luna Lovegood. I don't know why, she's just awesome. Or Dobby... Or Lucius... Or Narcissa... I don't know lol.

3. What is the best thing Harry Potter brought you?

My believe in magic.. like I had when I was a child. Just wanting for my Hogwarts letter, knowing I'm a witch... giving me simething which I am a fan of.

4. Harry, Ron or Hermione?

Hermione! She's so clever and amazing.

5. What would be your favourite wizarding candy?

Chocolate frogs. I had a few of them and I must say... they're amazing!

6. In what year is Draco the hottest?

6th year 😍😍😍😍😍😍

7. Would you be friends with Draco's friends?

Yes.. except for Pansy. Stupid pugface. XD

8. Would you spend Christmas at Hogwarts or at home?

What? At my boyfriends house of course xD Malfoy manor, here I cooommmeeee (I have no life)

9. Which movie was the most emotional one for you?

Then last one... SO MANY DEATHS

10. What is your favourite Harry potter quote?

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Now some non Harry Potter questions.

11. What question do you hate to answer?

If you could bring one Harry potter character back to life, who would it be?

12. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, What meal would it be?

Daammnnnn difficult... pizza xD

13. What type of music do you listen to?

Mainly covers.. but at this point it's: skillet, JamesTW and Hollywood undead.

14. What cheers you up?

Harry potter.

15. What's your favourite movie?

All the Harry potter movies.

16. What is the longest you have ever gone without sleep?

17. hours... harry potter marathon. It was worth if.

18. What is your favourite word?

In English: hyperbolic, don't asked me why.
In Dutch:  liefde (love)

19. What holidays do you celebrate?

Christmas and sinterklaas (it's a Dutch feast)

20. Who is your hero?

I love Tom Felton but I'm not going to name him.. Emma Watson. She stands up for female rights, bringing joy and positivity to the world.

So yeah, here I come with my thank you..

Thank you guys so so so so so much! Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible and I'm so happy you all are sticking around, and reading my stuff.. even if sometimes I'm not that active. I love all of you!

Thank you guys!

Bye!