33 ~ Draco trouble

'Draco, we need to talk.' You spoke when you passed him in the corridor.

You grabbed his sleeve and pulled him with you.

'Talk about what?' He asked while you dragged him into an empty corridor.

'About why you kissed me yesterday.' You spoke while crossing your arms.

'You mean why you kissed me.' He spoke while crossing his arms and raising his brows.

'I didn't kiss you, you kissed me.'

Draco sighed. 

'Listen Y/L, I don't know what happened that day but it meant nothing.' He sighed.

You looked at him trying to hide your disappointment.

'Fine.' Was all you said before pushing passed him and walking away.

Draco looked at you and sighed. Pansy walked towards him.

'What did she tell you?' She asked.

'Nothing.' He simply spoke before walking away.

Pansy crossed her arms and raised her brows.

'What?'

'Nothing? Seriously? That wasn't nothing. She was clearly upset.'

Draco looked at her in confusion.

'I thought you hated her? You're like the one who loved it when I broke up with her.'

Pansy sighed. 

'Draco, I can see how much you like her. You're my friend and she makes you happy. You really have to think about what you've done.' Pansy explained before walking away.

'What's happening to my life.' Draco mumbled to himself before following Pansy.

You walked through the corridors while walking towards the great hall for dinner. You couldn't believe it... he kissed you and then he tells you it means nothing?! What an idiot.

You knew he kissed you. You didn't kiss him... he started that. Why would he be like this? You sighed and sat down in the common room.

'Hi Y/N!' Ron smiled while entering with Hermione and Harry.

'Hi guys.' You spoke while cranking up a small smile.

'How are you?' Hermione asked.

'I'm fine. You guys?'

'I'm good... we just saw Malfoy and Parkinson. They were fighting about something... it was quite amusing.' Harry grinned.

'Fighting? Over what?' You asked.

'I don't know... something about Draco not telling her something.' Hermione shrugged. 'It wasn't really interesting.'

'Although I thought I heard Y/Ns name...' Ron mumbled.

You looked at him and raised your brows.

'My name?' You asked.

Ron nodded.

'Why my name? Did you hear anything else?'

Ron shook his head and you looked out of the window.

'When is dinner?' You asked.

'2 hours.' Harry said. 'Why?'

'I was just wondering... I'll be right back.' You spoke before getting up and walking out of the common room.

-

'Can we just shut up about this Pansy?! I thought you hated her!' You heard Draco yell.

That was the place you had to go to. You stopped in the corridor and hid behind the wall.

'I do! But I can see that she makes you happy Draco. I care more about that then my hate.'