42 ~ back

It was one night before you would return to Hogwarts, but you couldn't get any sleep. Not that that was a surprise. The past few night you had been up all night.

'Y/N?'

You looked up and saw Ron. His red hair was messed up and he looked tired.

'Hi... you look tired. Go get some sleep.' You said.

'You look tired as well and you're up all night.'

He walked down the stairs and grabbed a blanket. He sat down on the couch and pulled you closer before wrapping the blanket around the two of you. You laid your head on his shoulder.

'We're all here for you... I know it's hard, I just want you to know that we're best friends and I'll help you through this.'

'That you Ron... for everything. Being my friend, making me stay in your house... I can't thank you enough.'

'Of course, it's only normal. We love having you around, even though the circumstances aren't pleasant.'

'I'll get through it... with a little help.'

Ron smiled.

'Do you want to go upstairs?' He asked. 

'No... I'll be fine.'

You closed your eyes and Ron leaned his head against yours...

-

'Ronald, Y/N.' You slowly opened your eyes and saw Arthur and Molly.

'You know what your brothers are like Ron. You better get upstairs.' Arthur spoke.

You sat up a bit and Ron rubbed his eyes before moving his hand through his ginger hair.

'Thank you.' He spoke half awake.

You got up and quietly walked upstairs.  You entered Ginnys room and laid down in your bed.  You closed your eyes again and tried to get some sleep. Before you knew it Molly was back in the room.

'Y/N, Ginny, time for Hogwarts.' She smiled. 

You sat up in bed and got up. You sighed and got up. Artur got your stuff so you could brush your hair. Then you went downstairs. You were the first one and sat down at the table. Fred and George were downstairs soon.

'Good morning.' They spoke in unison.

'Hi.' You said with a little smile.

They sat down at the table.

'That's not funny Ronald! Give my cat back!'

Ron ran downstairs with Hermiones cat. 

'I told you that your bloody beast wasn't allowed in my room! He could have eaten Scabbers!' Ron put the cat down and sat down at the table besides you. Hermione sighed and sat down as well. Harry and Ginny soon followed and sat down as well.

-

You sat down in an compartment with Ron, Harry and Hermione. You were sitting next to a window. You stared outside and window.  In the reflection you could see Draco pass. You bit your lip. You ignored it and looked at the passing scenery. You yawned and sighed.

Blaise knocked on the carriage door. You got up and opened the door. Blaise immediatly hugged you. You hugged him back. The news of your parents death was discussed widely in the newspapers.

'I'm so sorry for you.'

'I could have known... it's my own fault.' You spoke.

'It's not your fault. I hope they catch the murderer soon.' Blaise spoke.