Frosting (Rei x reader)

"Thank you again for volunteering to be my partner, Rei~senpai." (Y/N)~San said to me once more.
                    "As I said before, it was really no bother (Y/N)." We were going to her house to to create a make a diagram for our cell project. We had decided to make a cell cake for our project. People might say that it's too 'out of style' but I theorize that it will be just fine. Also, (Y/N) really wanted to participate in this project. She told me that she could cook so I asked the teacher if it was aloud to do so. Luckily she said yes.
"Rei~senpai?" I turn over to her. "We're here."
"Oh. R-right." We enter her house. She sets her bag on the kitchen table.
"You can set your bags where ever you'd like to."
"Thank you (Y/N)~San." I set my bag in the living room. I walk back to the kitchen. I saw her getting out ingredients for the cake. The reason why I paired up with (Y/N) was because. . . Well. . . I've grown really connected to (Y/N). I feel as if she is the only person that shares the same interests and theories as me.
"Rei~senpai?" I get out of my thoughts and look at her.
"Y-yes?"
"Wow. Your kinda spacing out today, huh?" She giggles causing me to blush. I turn away.
"No, I'm just thinking."
"Time to bake!"
Afterwards. . . .
After me and (Y/N)~San baked the cake, we started decorating it.
"So the frosting is the cell membrane?" She asked.
"Correct." She puts on the frosting on. She then grabs a jaw breaker. "What's that for?"
"It's the nucleus. Duh." She places it on the side.
"What are we going to use as the rough ER?"
"Twizzlers." She sets the red sweet onto the cake. I was surprised by the type of sweets she decided to use. They were really detailed of what the organelles we had to use. "There. All done." She look at me. There was a bit of frosting on her cheek.
"(Y/N)~San. You've got a little something in your face" she tapped her face.
"W-where?"
"Here. I got it." I reach over and wiped the frosting off of her face. I don't know why but my hand just stayed there. I wasn't in control of my actions.
                      "R-rei~senpai. . . ." A little hue of red showed up on her cheek. It looked so beautiful. My body took control and I kissed her. She seemed surprised. I could tell because sshe jumped a bit when my lips had touched hers. I pulled away.
                      "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)~San!!! I couldn't help myself!!! You were just so utterly beautiful I couldn't help but kiss you! Yes it was my first encounter of one but it was still great! And also I believe that I have fallen for you!! Your too-" She pressed a finger to my lips and smiled.
                      "I love you too Rei." I smile and hug her. She hugs back.
                      "Best science project ever!"
~~~~~~~~~
Nagisa: Do I finally get a turn?!
Me: Yes Nagisa. You finally get a turn.
Nagisa: Yes! Finally!!!
Me: Stick around!