My Best Gift Is You. (Nagisa x reader)

(Y/N) had woken up in a very cheery mood. She went to her boyfriend's room and jumped on the bed where he was. Nagisa woke up surprised and was greeted by his girlfriend's cheery face.
                  "Nagisa! Merry Christmas!" She said giving him a hug. He giggled and hugged back.
                   "Merry Christmas (Y/N)~chan!" She sat up and kissed his cheek.
                  "Let's go open the presents." She was about to crawl off the bed, but Nagisa grabbed her waist and pulled her back into bed. "Nagisa, what are you doing?"
                  "Let's stay here for a little bit." He said snuggling his face into her neck. She giggled.
                  "C'mon Nagisa. The Iwatobi guys is going to be here soon so we can all open our gifts together." She wiggled out of his grasp and faced him. He pouted.
                  "But-" Just then the door bell rang.
                  "They're here!" She ran out of the room. Nagisa sighed as he got out of bed.
Later . . . .
The team decided to do a gift exchange.
What (Y/N) got:
From Haru: A gift card from (Favorite store).
From Makoto: A brand new camera.
From Rei: A book of (Fav book series)
From Gou: A hand made beanie.
When it was Nagisa 's turn he handed her a bag.
                  "Merry Christmas (Y/N)~chan." He smiled. (Y/N) opened the bag to find a stuffed (Fav animal).
                  "I love it! Thank you Nagisa! Oh, here!" She handed him a bag. He opened it to find a stuffed penguin. He hugged it and then hugged (Y/N).
                  "Thank you so much (Y/N)~chan!" She giggled and hugged back.
Afterwards . . . .
The Iwatobi guys left leaving Nagisa and (Y/N) alone. She was cleaning up the wrappers off the floor until Nagisa grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap.
                  "N-nagisa, what are you-" he put a finger to her lips.
                  "Shh. Were alone now." He wrapped his arms around her. "I just wanna cuddle for a bit." She smiled and got her self in a more comfortable position.
                  "Did you enjoy our first Christmas together Nagisa?" He nodded.
                  "Of course. Because at the end of the day, my best gift is you." She blushed a bit.
                  "Nagisa . . . ." He picked her up and climbed onto the couch while still having her on his lap.
                  "I love you (Y/N)~chan." She smiled and snuggled closer.
                  "I love you too Nagisa. Merry Christmas." The two stayed in that position before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ!!
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a good one!
So I'm going to make a Q/A between Iwatobi, Samezika and me. But you guys have to ask the questions. If there's enough questions I'll make it. Until then kitty out!