Sleep overs (Momo x reader)

Momo and Nitori were in their bunk already going to sleep. Momo and Nitori had recently switched bunks so Momo had the bottom one. One night Momo was on the verge of falling asleep when suddenly the door to his dorm opened. He pretended not to notice. But then a small voice was calling his name.
                  "Momo. Momo. Momo are you awake?" He looked up to see his girlfriend, (Y/N) waiting at the door.
                  "(Y/N)~san what are you doing up?" She shyly looked away
                  "C-can I sleep with you tonight?" He looked at her with a confused look but then sighed.
                  "Another nightmare." He thought. His girlfriend has been having constant nightmares about random things that frightened her. He motioned for her to come inside and she did, slowly closing the door.
                  "I'm sorry." She whispered.
                  "It's okay. Let's go to bed." She snuggled into bed with him. He played with her hair as she listened to his heart beat. "(Y/N)~san, what was your nightmare about this time." There was a bit of silence.
                  "You." She buried her head more into his chest. "I had a dream that you didn't think I was cute anymore and ran off with Gou~san." He chuckled quietly and kissed her forehead.
                  "You shouldn't worry about that. I only love you and you alone. I promise not to ever leave you." She blushed and looked up at him into his yellow orbs. She smiled before kissing him on the nose.
                  "I'm so glad to be dating you Momotaro." He smiled and pulled her closer.
                  "Hey you should come have more sleepovers with me." She giggled and nodded. The two then drifted asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like this update. Next up: Makoto x reader