He chose Nitori

"Ai~chan! I'll do him since he's easy to persuade." Nagisa giggled.
                  "Good luck Nagisa~kun!" Rei said patting his shoulders.
Later . . . .
(Y/N) was listening to music on her headphones until she felt her phone buzz in her pocket.
Nagi: (Y/N)~chan!
(Y/N) grabbed her phone from her pocket.
You: Hey Nagisa. What's up?
Nagi: I kinda need your help. Ai~chan got drunk at the bar I took him to.
You: Why would you take him to the bar anyways?
Nagi: Rei~chan dared me too!
You: Are you lying?
Nagi: Yeah. I did it cause I wanted too.
You: Okay I'm coming.
(Y/N) took of her headphones and headed out the door.
The bar . . . .
(Y/N) walked inside to find a waving Nagisa and pouting Nitori. She walked towards them.
                  "Hey Nagisa. How's he going?" She asked.
                  "He's fine. He's throwing a tantrum because he thinks he's so cool." Nagisa replied. Nitori turned to him.
                  "I am cool! I'm part of the Samezika team! Senpai, Momo~kun, and Sou~kun don't stand a chance against me!" Nitori huffed.
                  "You're sure lucky they aren't here or they would beat the crap out of you." (Y/N) said, grabbing his arm. He harshly pulled it away.
                  "I don't want your help! I can do it-" he fell to the ground after tripping over his own feet. "Okay I need help." (Y/N) went over to him and put one of his arms over her shoulders.
                  "I'm gonna go take him home Nagisa."
                  "Okay. Have fun Ai~Ai!" Nagisa said waving.
                  "Whatever." Nitori huffed. (Y/N) helped walk him home. After they got into the room and she set him down on the bed.
                  "So, Nitori. Do you need anything else? A blanket? Another pillow?"
                  "There's something I want desperately but I know I cannot achieve." He sighed. She looked at him confused.
                  "What is it?"
                  "Your heart." She blushed.
                  "Nitori you already have my heart."
                  "I might lose it though. And I'm scared of that I might lose one day. I'm not as cool as the other guys. They're all stronger than me and faster than me. I can't compete with them." She sighed and put his hands on his face.
                  "Nitori that doesn't matter to me. I love you because you're you. You're sweet, kind, try hard, smart, and you always choose the right things. That's why I love you. Cause you're so nice to me, and treat me with respect." She pecked his cheek. He smiled.
                  "Thank you (Y/N). You really make me feel special. I love you too." He then yawned.
                  "Let's go get some sleep." She laid in bed and cuddled with Nitori.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoy this update!