More than words (Kisumi x reader)

(Y/N) was a shy girl. She was too shy to talk to anyone really. But that didn't stop Kisumi from asking her out. She was shy through out the whole relationship. She was too shy to admit she was his too. But nevertheless he loved her.

One day he had a fashion interview with his new partner, Aiko. She had beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes. She had nice curvy hips and she had nice pink lips. Guys were crazy for her. Kisumi decided to take (Y/N) with her to see his job.
                  "K-kisumi this place is big." She whispered hiding behind him. He smiled and held her hand.
                  "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have to do my job for a bit before we go out."she nodded. Just then Aiko walked up to them.
                  "Hello. My name is Aiko Shioma. You must be Kisumi Shigino right?" She said.
                  "Yup." He put an arm around (Y/N). "And this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."
                  "Oh. Well sorry to tell you (Y/N) but I'm going to have to steal your boyfriend for a bit." She dragged Kisumi away and they both got ready on the set. They started posing for the camera in couple like ways. (Y/N) wanted to speak but she was to shocked and hurt. She ran out crying.
One week later. . . .
(Y/N) was at her locker when she felt hands on her waist. A kiss was placed on her cheek. She blushed hard and looked down at her feet.
                  "Where'd you go yesterday?" He asked. She shrugged.
                  "I-I left cause you seemed busy." She mumbled.
                  "I'm sorry. I would make it up to you by taking you out but I have to do another shoot with Aiko again." She felt her heart drop.
                  "It's okay." He gave her a quick kiss before walking away.
                  "What's wrong (Y/N)?" A voice asked. She turned and saw Gou. "Are you going out with Kisumi again?"
                  "N-no. He's having another photo shoot with Aiko."
                  "Again? I swear I feel like she's hogging him. You gotta stand up for him (Y/N). Let her know he's your man!" (Y/N) hated to admit it but she knew that she was right. She ran all the way to the photoshoot to see Aiko flirting with Kisumi.
                  "Oh c'mon. You know you wanna kis~kis." She said in a flirty tone, poking his chest. He pulled her hand away
                  "Aiko, knock it off." (Y/N) slowly approached them.
                  "What do you want?" Aiko snapped. (Y/N) cleared her throat.
                  "L-listen Aiko. I-I want you to stop bugging Kisumi because . . . . Because . . . ."
                  "Because what?" (Y/N) couldn't get the words out. "That's what I thought." She turned back to Kisumi. Suddenly (Y/N) grabbed Kisumi by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked at first but kissed back. Aiko scoffed and walked off. (Y/N) pulled away with a blushing face.
                  "Woah." Kisumi said. She buried her face in his chest.
                  "P-please don't leave me." He pet her hair and kissed her forehead.
                  "Your actions speak more than words (Y/N). So don't worry."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was requested by skyskythecool. I hope you like it!
Next up: Makoto x reader