Need Love (Makoto x reader)

10 years ago . . . .
(Y/N) was at the toy store of her grandmother when she saw something in a box. She pulled out a Stuffed orca.
                  "Grammy, what's this?" She asked bringing it to her.
                  "Oh. That's Makoto. He's one of my favorites. They say that he use to be a boy. But then he got turned into a whale." He grandmother told her. (Y/N) looked up at her.
                  "Why?"
                  "Oh because he was alone and he needed love." (Y/N) looked into the whales green eyes.
                  "I'll love him. Everyone needs love, right Grammy?" Her grandmother smiled at her.
                  "That's right, dear." (Y/N) ran home with Makoto in her arms. She jumped onto her bed and lifted him up.
                  "We're always going to be best friends, Makoto."
                  "Always?" A voice said from the whale. It sounded like her except a boy. Her eyes went wide as she sat up.
                  "You can talk?"
                  "Only . . . . If you answer my question, I'll answer yours." She smiled and set the orca on her lap while patting his head.
                  "Always Makoto." His green eyes glowed.
                  "I only talk to people that I actually trust. You seem nice." She giggled.
                  "Thank you. You seem nice too." She placed him on her bed and laid next to him.
                  "What's your name?"
                  "My name is (Y/N)."
                  "(Y/N). That's a pretty name." She giggled.
                  "Thank you. Grammy gave it to me." She pulled Makoto onto her lap. "You'll always be my friend Makoto. Maybe even more."
7 years later . . . .
(Y/N) was now 17. She was bullied at school once again but this time by her own friends. She ran home crying. She then ran into her room slamming the door.
                  "(Y/N)~chan, what's wrong?" Makoto asked. He too was 17. So his voice sounded deeper. She ran to him and pick him up, hugging him tight.
                   "Oh Makoto! My friends are traders. Horrible horrible traders!" She cried into him.
                  "Oh, (Y/N). I'm so sorry." She pet his head and looked into his eyes.
                  "I wish you were a human so then we can go to school together."
                  "I know. Me too. But don't you forget, that we are always going to be best friends. And more." She gave him a sad smiled before cuddling with him.
                  "Thank you Makoto. I love you." She kissed the top of his head.
                  "I love you too." The two fell into a slumber. A familiar grandmother walked into the room with a smile.
                  "The curse needed love, now it's undone." Makoto opened his eyes at her voice but smiled at her words.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) woke up to a strange feeling. She felt as if arms were wrapped around her. She opened her eyes to see a brunette on her bed starring at her with a smile. She was about to freak out when she noticed his green eyes.
                  "M . . . . Makoto?" She let out. He chuckled and pulled her closer.
                  "Yes. It's me."
                  "Makoto!" She hugged him tight. Tears ran through her eyes. He gently stroked her hair trying to soothe her. "But how?"
                  "Love. I needed it to turn back. You saved me, (Y/N)." He then leaned in and kissed her lips. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. He gently pushed her onto the bed not breaking the kiss. He gently placed kisses on her neck.
                  "W-what are doing?"
                  "You gave me enough love that I needed. Now you need it. And I'm going to give it to you" He whispered into her neck. She giggled and met his lips again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly just came up with this.
Next up: Haru x reader.