Be Tough (Nitori x reader)

Nitori finished swimming laps and looked at (Y/N) from the other side of the pull. She was talking to Rin. He sighed and got out of the pool. He approached Sousuke.
                  "Sou~kun?" He called. Sousuke looked at him. "What kinda guys does (Y/N)~san like?"
                  "If I was able to tell, I would say tough guys maybe. Why?"
                  "I'm thinking the same thing."
                  "Why do you say that?"
                  "Well, it sorta happened last week."
Last week . . . .
(Y/N) and Nitori decided to go out for ice cream. Suddenly two random guys walk up to them.
                  "Hey girl." The first one says.
                  "Come with us, if you wanna have some real fun." The second one says. She shook her head but they continue to pester her.
                  "E-excuse me but your bugging her. Please leave her alone." Nitori spoke.
                  "I don't think I was talking to you, nerd." Just then, Rin walked in. He noticed that Nitori and (Y/N) were being harassed and walked up to them.
                  "Oi. Back off." He glared. The boys got scared and ran off. "You okay?"
                  "Yeah. Thanks Rin." She gave him a hug. Nitori looked at them with a bit of a jealous look in his eyes.
Now . . . .
                  "Oh wow." Sousuke said.
                  "I know right? What do I do?" Nitori asked.
                  "For starters, stop acting so . . . . Well . . . . Chicken. Second, try to toughen out a bit. Let (Y/N) know that you can be tough for her." Nitori sighed.
                  "Okay. I'll do that."
Later. . . .
Nitori was walking (Y/N) to the train stop when suddenly a random guy grabbed her wrist.
                  "What's a pretty girl like you doing all by yourself?" He purred. She tried to pull away but he had a strong grip on her arm.
                  "Leave me alone."
                  "I don't think so, babe." Nitori clenched his fist before walking up to the guy and pushing him away from (Y/N).
                  "You heard her. Leave her alone." The guy looked at Nitori with an evil glare.
                  "Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?"
                  "Um. . . " Nitori couldn't think of what to say.
                  "That's what I thought." He turned back to (Y/N). "C'mon girl. You don't wanna hang out with this kid. He's a loser." *SLAP*! She had slapped him right across his face.
                  "He's not a loser! You leave us alone!" The guy grabbed her wrist harshly and smirked.
                  "I like em first!" He tighten his grip causing her to whimper.
                  "Be tough!" The words said in Nitori's mind. Nitori ran up to the guy and punched him straight in the face. The guy fell down and grabbed his cheek. (Y/N) was pulled into Nitori's arms and she buried her face in his chest.
                  "Get out of here or else you'll get more." Nitori threatened. The guy stood up nodding and ran away. Nitori grabbed his fist in pain. "Ow, ow ow!!" (Y/N) giggled.
                  "First punch?" She asked.
                  "Yeah. Gosh, that hurts." He shook his hand and then placed both of them on (Y/N)'s shoulders."Are you alright?" She nodded and pecked his lips. He blushed bright red. "W-w-what was that for?"
                  "For acting tough for me." She hugged him. "Thank you for being tough when I needed you to be." He smiled gently and slowly hugged back.
                  "It's just cause I love you (Y/N)."
                  "I love you too Nitori."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to @infamouspan
Thanks for following me!! Hopefully you'll reach this.
Next up: Makoto x reader.