You (Haru x reader)

(Y/N) walked into her dorm for the first time. It was her college dorm in America. She was excited to be there since she always wanted to go there. Her roommate walked into the room.
                  "Hi. I'm Linsey, you're roommate. You understand, right?" She asked. (Y/N) laughed.
                  "Yes. I do. Thank you. My name is (Y/N). I'm so excited to be your new roommate."
                  "Great." The two got settled.
Australia . . . .
Haru sat in the tub, feeling empty inside. He missed his girlfriend​, but he still wasn't sure what his dream was. Rin then knocked on the door in the bathroom.
                  "Haru, you almost done in there?" He called. Haru sinker deeper into the tub, ignoring Rin's comment. He remembered his and (Y/N)'s last moment together.
Flashback . . . .
                  "I really don't have to go." She told him. She was at the airport about to leave off on the plain.
                  "It's your dream, (Y/N). I still need to find mine. Don't worry." She smiled a d hugged him.
                  "I love you." He hugged her back.
                  "I love you too."
Back to America . . . .
(Y/N) heard her phone ring and picked it up.
                  "Hello?"
                  "(Y/N), it's me." She heard Haru's voice.
                  "Haru? Hi! How's Australia?"
                  "It's fine. There's a lot of cool stuff here. How's America?"
                  "It's amazing! I love my roommate, my classes, my teachers, everything here is fantastic."
                  "Sounds great."
                  "Why'd you call?"
                  " . . . .Miss you."
                  "I miss you too. I'll be going on break for a week next week. I can visit."
                  "I'll come."
                  "Are you sure?"
                  "Yes. I'm sure."
                  "Okay. If you say so. I'll see you then?"
                  "Yeah. And by the way, (Y/N. I know what my future is."
                  "That's great. What is it?"
                  "It's you." Over the phone she blushed. "I want you to be by my side. You're the only person I could ever want to spend my life with."
                  "What are you saying Haru?"
                  "If I told you now, it wouldn't be a surprise."
                  "What?"
                  "Bye." He hung up.
                  "That was weird." She smiled. "I wonder what my surprise is."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got a question!

Haru: If you do, I will make you some Mackerel

Everyone: *GASP!*
Mako: But last time Neko tried to do that you didn't even give her anything.
I did it for free to! Haru! You're so mean! *Runs away crying*
Mako: Haru! Go apologize!

I wanna dedicate this to wulvesbane! Thanks for reading my stories!
Next up: Nagisa x reader

Also thank you for 3k! I'm so happy!