He picked Rei

"Rei. Sosuke you wanna do this one?" Rin asked.
                  "Sure. Whatever." He scoffed. He sat up from the couch.
                  "Wow. That was simple." Momo said.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) was finishing homework. She then heard her phone chimed.
Sos: Hey (N/N)
She put her pencil down and picked up the phone.
You: Yeah. What's up Sosuke?
Sos: I took Rei out to get a drink so he could relax but instead it made him get drunk and not a good type of drunk either.
You: Ah Sosuke. Okay I'll be right there.
Sos: K. Thanks.
She got up from her desk and grabbed her jacket to go pick up her boyfriend.
(Q/N yes is this story he's your boyfriend)
The Bar . . . .
(Y/N) walked inside the bar to see Sosuke and a sulking Rei. She walked up to them.
                  "Thanks for coming. Sorry for making come out so late." Sosuke apologized.
                  "It's fine." She looked at Rei. "Rei. Are you okay buddy?" Suddenly she's glomped on by the male.
                  "(Y/N)~san! I missed you so much!" He started crying.
                  "Don't cry Rei." She pet his hair. "It's okay. I'm here now."
                  "Do you mind if I go?" Sosuke asked.
                  "Nah, your fine." He waved before leaving. "Let's go home yeah Rei?" He pouted slightly and nodded. She helped him walk to his apartment. When they entered her room, he saw her homework scattered on her desk. He began to cry again.
                  "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt your homework time! I'm the worst boyfriend ever!!" He covered his eyes as he cried. She went over and hugged him.
                  "No you're not Rei. You're perfect. Don't worry. I was finished any way." She pulled away and wiped his tears. "Please calm down." He began to cry again.
                  "I'm sorry you have to deal with me! I'm so sorry!" She sighed and pulled him into bed with her. She snuggled next to him.
                  "You're not bugging me Rei. I love to have you with me. Even if you're a bit emotional. I love you."
                  "I love you too My beautiful butterfly." He nuzzled her neck. She giggled.
                  "I wish he like this more often."
~~~~~~
So this is the end of the drunk fanfic. But Rin is fianlly getting his turn do stick around. Rin x reader is up next!
Rin: fianlly!
Calm down