Crossover special! (Rin x reader)

(Noragami crossover!)
Rin and (Y/N) have been dating for 2 years. It was their anniversary, and Rin and (Y/N) wanted everything to be perfect. While decorating, they started failing and everything didn't wanna stay in their place.
                  "What do we do?" Rin asked, running his fingers through his hair nervously. (Y/N) tapped her chin before snapping her fingers.
                  "I know!" She then began to pray. "Yato god. We need you now." Suddenly blue sparkles appeared. There stood the one and only Yato and his regalia.

 There stood the one and only Yato and his regalia

                  "You called?" Yato smiled.
                  "Who the heck are you!?" Rin screamed.
                  "Rin, This is the delivery God Yato and his regalia Yukine. I call him whenever I need help."
                  "It's been awhile since you called us, (Y/N). Why so suddenly?" Yukine asked. She ruffled his hair.
                  "You see, this is my boyfriend Rin. Today is our anniversary and we need help to decorate the house." Yato smirked.
                  "Well you called the right people. That'll be-" she tossed him a five yen coin.
                  "I know how you work Yato." He caught it and brought out a bunch of decorations.
                  "Let's do this, Yukine." Soon everyone was helping decorate the house. Rin and Yato were putting up the streamers.
                  "So, how do you know (Y/N)?" Rin asked, handing Yato another streamer.
                  "She first prayed to me when she was about Yukine's age. She continued when she needed me but then stopped a year ago. I helped her get ready for your guy's first date." Yato said, hanging up the streamers.
                  "Oh. I see."
                  "How about you? How do you know (Y/N)?"
                  "We met during high school. Honestly I didn't know I would fall in love with someone as odd as her, but I did." He smiled. Yato pat his back.
                  "It's good that you think that way." Rin shrugged his hand off.
                  "Dude, you have really sweaty hands." Yato cringed.
                  "You don't have to run it in ma-" suddenly Yato cringed and grabbed his neck. "Yukine! I hear your thoughts you little pervert!"
                  "What!?" Rin cracked his knuckles. "That little brat better not be having dirty thoughts about my girlfriend!" He stormed to the room both (Y/N) and Yukine were in.
                  "Oh boy. Yukine run! You're about to die again!" Yato ran after him.
Extended ending . . . .
                  "Thanks for helping us guys. The place looks great." (Y/N) said to the boys.
                  "No problem. Now, I was wondering-" Yato began.
                  "No Yato. You can not sleep over."
                  "Okay. Cool. Let's go Yukine." The two teleported away. Rin wrapped his arms around her waist.
                  "The guys did a pretty good job." He said admiring the decorations.
                  "Didn't I tell you? I know the right people." She smiled while kissing his cheek. He smiled.
                  "Next that punk thinks something dirty about you, I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of him."
                  "Hey, calm down Rin. I'll make sure to be more careful." He kissed him. "I love you Rin. Happy anniversary."
                  "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you liked my first crossover. Hopefully I'll get more requests for more crossovers.
Next up: Nitori x reader