Harsh Words (Sousuke x reader)

(Y/N) and Momo was waiting for her boyfriend, Sousuke. All three were going to walk together to swim practice. Suddenly a random guy who was a bit taller than Momo approached them.

                  "Hey, girl. You wanna come with me to have some fun?" He smirked.

                  "Sorry but she has a boyfriend," Momo said.

                  "I don't believe I was talking to you. So how about it girl?" 

                  "Sorry. But I do have a boyfriend." (Y/N) said. The boy huffed. He did one of those closed eyed rants.

                  "Please. I don't what kind of loser what kind of geek or good for nothing lameo would even get a girl like you. C'mon that nerd wouldn't even mind you hanging with a guy like me right?"  He opened his eyes to see that (Y/N) and Momo was nervously shaking their hands signaling him to stop. He felt a presence behind him and turned around.

 He felt a presence behind him and turned around

                 "I'm sure THAT nerd actually would mind." The teel eyed boy said. The boy that was flirting kept repeatedly looking back at Sousuke and Momo.

                  "I-I thought he-"

                  "Momo? No. He's my friend. Sousuke is my boyfriend." (Y/N) said shrugging. The guy gulped and turned fully around.

                  "L-look dude I-I was just kidding about everything. Really. I-"

                  "Just get out of here before I beat you to a pulp," Sousuke warned. Instantly, the guy ran off.

                  "Am I really a nerd?" Momo pouted. (Y/N) smiled and pat his head.

                  "Sorry Momo." She giggled. He sighed as they all started walking. She looked at Sousuke. "Good timing by the way." He looked away.  "What's wrong?"

                  "Nerd? Geek? Loser? Lameo?" She rolled her eyes and hugged him.

                  "Those were some harsh words huh? Don't worry. They're not true." He blushed a bit and turned away.

                  "You don't have to be so sappy about it." He hugged back. "But I guess that'sone of the reasons why I love you."

                  "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah. Another update. Hope you enjoy!

Mako: Can I go next?

Of course!!