Little Talks (Makoto x reader)

(Y/N) laid in bed trying to get some sleep. She was having a lil trouble but not too much trouble. She then felt the warm arm of her husband wrap around her waist. She smiled. But then his hand went under her shirt.
                  "Makoto. No."
                  "Please?"
                  "Makoto, I'm tired. I wanna sleep." He kissed her cheek.
                  "Please? Just one more time and I promise to let you sleep." She looked over to see his adorable green puppy eyes. She couldn't resist.
                  "Your lucky I love you Makoto Tachibana." She turned on her back and took the blanket off. "Go." He went over to her stomach.
                  "Hi there darling. It's me again. I can't wait until your mother has you." He rubbed circles on her stomach causing her to giggle.
                  "Hurry up."
                  "I better hurry this up before your mother gets mad. I just want you to know how much I love you. You and your mother are the world to me. And when you come, I promise to treach you and your mother with the love both of you deserve." He planted a kiss on her stomach. "I love you darling. Goodnight" he then let (Y/N) cover herself in covers and climbed next to her.
                  "Are you satisfied now?" She asked. He nodded with a big goofy grin on his face. "What are you smiling about?"
                  "I just enjoy the little talks I have with my soon to be born daughter." He rubbed her stomach. "Can't I be happy about that?" (Y/N) giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She then planted a kiss on his nose.
                  "Seeing you being so happy, makes me happy. I'm glad that your the father of my child, Makoto." He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She melted in the kiss before pulling away. "Now c'mon. We need some sleep." She yawned and snuggled into Makoto's chest.
                  "I love you, (Y/N)."
                  "I love you too, Makoto." With that, the two drifted asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww! You have a child! How sweet. Any way I hope you like this update.
Next up: Nagisa x reader