Rain, Colds, and cuddles (Sousuke x reader)

It was a rainy day. (Y/N) laid on the bed of her dorm, bored as heck. She looked at her phone.
                  "Why hasn't he texted yet?" She thought. She picked up her phone to text her boyfriend.
You: Where are you?
Sou💕: Almost off of practice.
You: Why are you swimming when it's raining! You could get a cold!
Sou💕: Too late. Do you mind if I rest at your place
You: Yeah. That's fine I guess. I'll go get your heating pad for your shoulder if you want.
Sou💕: No, it's fine. Really. I'll be there in a little bit.
You: See you then.
She put her phone down and set up her bed so it was comfy enough for Sousuke. He then came knocking on her door. She welcomed him inside and let him get under the covers.
                  "Is there anything I can get you, Sou?" She asked.
                  "Something to eat would be nice." He said. She nodded and went out the door. Sou then got a text from Rin.
Rin🏊: What's up?
Sou: Not much man.
Rin🏊: You guys gonna be okay, being sick and all.
Sou: Yeah. I got (Y/N) to take care of me.
Rin🏊: Ohh. Lucky you. 😏
Sou: Shut up.
Just the (Y/N) came into the room with a nice bowl of soup.
                  "Ta da! I made it myself." She then put it in front of him.
                  "Thanks. It looks good." He took the spoon and put some in his mouth. "Man it tastes good."
                  "Oh. Thank you Sou." After his soup, (Y/N) started massaging his shoulder. "Sou, are you sure you can keep this up?"
                  "Yes. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She sighed and continued.
                  "It's just, I don't want you to hurt yourself one day. I mean, you flinch here in there when you try to strain it. It scares me-" he then pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed. "Sou. . . "
                  "Don't worry." He gave her a kiss on her forehead. "As long as I have you, I know I'll be okay."
                  "Okay." The two put on a movie and laid in bed. "Man it's cold." He wrapped his arms around her. She giggled. "Shouldn't I be the one trying to keep you warm?"
                  "I don't mind." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I love you."
                  "I love you too Sou."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this too @Cricket2103! Thanks for voting for my stories girl!
Next up: Kisumi x reader