Crossover special! (Rei x reader)

(This is a crossover between the Black Butler)

Being a maid of the phantom manor, (Y/N) was in charge of greeting guest and esscourting them out

Being a maid of the phantom manor, (Y/N) was in charge of greeting guest and esscourting them out. It was an easy job, but also very boring.
                  "I heard that a man and his son are coming to visit the young master. About the same age as you, (Y/N). Bard said.
                  "Well that will be truly exciting, yes it will." Mey~rin said.
                  "Would you like me to pick some flowers for you to give him?" Finny asked. (Y/N) shook her head.
                  "Guys, it will be fine. It's not like he's going to automatically going to fall in love with me." She said.
                  "Aw, someone nervous?" Bard asked. She blushed.
                  "No! There's nothing to be nervous about!" She turned away. "I'm only greeting guests and nothing more!" Sebastian walked into the room.
                  "I don't know what you're all doing here whispering about but the guest will be here in fifteen minutes." He glared at all of them. "So get to work!" They all jumped and went to their stations for work. Fifteen minutes passed and the door bell rang. (Y/N) opened it to reveal a man and his son.
                  "Good evening sir Ryugazaki." She bows. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. Your host will be with you in a second. Please come in." They followed her inside.
                  "Thank you ma'am. You can call me Mr. Ryugazaki. And this is my son, Rei." She looked at the boy and blushed a bit. He had nice blue hair and pretty purple eyes under his red framed glasses. She bowed.
                  "It's nice to meet you." He bowed back.
                  "The pleasure is all mine." They both say in the living room. As Mr. Ryugazaki was talking to Ciel, (Y/N) noticed that Rei was staring at her the​ whole time. Mey~rin came running in the room.
                  "Here is your drinks-" she tripped over the carpet. "Woah!" The tray flew out of her hands. It flew towards Rei. He braced for the pain but it never hit him. CLACK! He opened his eyes to see (Y/N) had ran in front of him an took the impact of the tray for him.
                  "Miss . . . ." He let out. Mey~rin ran to (Y/N).
                  "I am truly sorry (Y/N), yes I am! I didn't mean it, no I didn't!" She rambled. (Y/N) smiled weakly.
                  "It's alright. I'm going to go get dressed." She walked out of the room and to her room. She dressed out of her drenched outfit into a dry one. She heard a knock on her door.
                  "(Y/N)." She heard Ciel's voice call. She ran to the door and opened it.
                  "Yes young master." She noticed Rei was in the hall way.
                  "Young master Ryugazaki would like to have a word with you." She nodded and walked towards him. Ciel exited the hall way.
                  "You wanted to talk to me, sir?" She asked.
                  "Just call me Rei." She nodded. "I'd like to thank you for doing that. Even though you got your clothes wet." She smiled at him.
                  "It was no trouble. I didn't want you to get wet after you've come a long way." He blushed a bit and pushed up his glasses.
                  "Well, here's something to thank you." He leaned over and placed his lips on hers. Her eyes went wide for a bit, but she couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled away after a while, both of their faces bright red.
                  "Rei . . . ."
                  "I hope to see you again, (Y/N)." He kissed her hand and walked down the hall way. She touched her lips and smiled.
                  "Well, it seems someone got comfortable with our guest." A voice said. She jumped to see Sebastian.
                  "Mr. Sebastian, how long have you been there!?"
                  "Long enough. I'm guessing he'll be visiting most of the time." He walked off but she chased after him.
                  "Don't Tell the young master!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know it's been forever since I updated.
Next up; Crossover Special! Makoto x reader