I knew it (Haru x reader)

"We're counting on you, (Y/N) ~chan!" Makoto encouraged. (Y/N) nodded. She was filling in for Rei since he was sick, so she would be the last swimmer at their competition. Honestly she was nervous. The team got ready. Haru was the one to start.
                  "Swimmers ready!" *TWEET* Haru immediately dived into the pool. When it was (Y/N) she dived in immediately as well. She was having trouble keeping up with her competitor. The team noticed this.
                  "Go (Y/N)~chan!" Nagisa called. Haru noticed something wrong. His eyes went wide with worry as he knew. He was the only one who knew. Suddenly her speed increased. She grit her teeth as she made it to the finish, slamming her hand on the wall.
                  "First place, Iwatobi!" The Iwatobi team cheered except for Haru. (Y/N) smiled as her team ran over and helped her out of the pool.
                  "We did!" They pulled her into a group hug. She giggled.
Later . . . .
The team was at the hotel eating pizza as a celebration. Haru was silent the whole time which was pretty normal so no one really worried about it.
                  "Great job on that last round (Y/N)~chan." Makoto said patting her back. She stood up to get a drink.
                  "Thanks guys. I'm glad I made it." She said.
                  "It kinda looked like you were struggling." Nagisa commented. She let out a nervous laugh.
                  "Nah, I was just trying to catch my breath."
                  "You're a terrible liar." Haru said suddenly. He stood up and approached her.
                  "Haru?" Haru ignored Makoto. He lightly kicked her leg. She flinched and grabbed it.
                  "Ah!" She hissed in pain.
                  "I knew it. You injured your leg before the competition." Her eyes grew wide.
                  "Haru~chan? How did you know?" Nagisa said.
                  "Simple. Her less increase in speed showed how much she was hurting. Her leg was moving in an angle in which I could tell she was in pain. But she pushed herself and tried ignore the pain. That's why she grot her teeth as she increased her speed." (Y/N) was surprised.
                  "Haru . . . ."
                  "Why didn't you say anything?" Makoto asked. She looked down at her feet.
                  "I didn't wanna let you guys down. You counted on me." Suddenly Haru pulled her into a hug. She blushed.
                  "You could never let us down. We're always here for you. Just don't push us away." He pulled away from the hug. "Right now we gotta fix that foot of yours."
                  "I'll go get the ice pack!" Makoto ran to the kitchen.
                  "I'll go get the bandages!" Nagisa ran to the bathroom. Haru set (Y/N) on the couch.
                  "Haru, why are you doing this." She asked. He looked in her eyes with a serious look. He then leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes widen. She decided to kiss back after a bit. He pulled back.
                  "Because I love you." She felt her heart melt at his words.
                  "I love you too, Haru."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I hope you all enjoy your new year's Eve! I sure will!