Crossover special! (Makoto x reader)

(This a crossover between The Ouran highschool host club)
                   "U-um. . . . Tamaki?" Makoto began. Tamaki looked at the male.
                  "Yes Makoto. How may I help you?"
                   "Well, I was wondering if you could tell me how I can impress your sister. I really like her. And I'm not really sure how to get her to notice me." Tamaki smirked.
                  "Uh oh." The twins said.
                  "The smirk is a smirk I haven't seen in a while." Kyoya said.
                  "Well dear Makoto. I have the perfect solution. It would only make sense that (Y/N) is into princely type boys."
                  "Oh please." Said Haruhi sarcasticly.
                  "R-really?" Makoto asked.
                  "Yes. Now it will take alot of training but, it will be perfect!"
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) was reading a book that she had recently bought from the book store at the host club. Someone then cleared their throat making her look up and her eyes go wide. Makoto was dressed up in a fancy suit.
                  "Makoto?" He then bowed and handed her a rose.
                  "G-good morning my princess." He stuttered out. She looked around to see Tamaki hiding behind the couch watching. As soon as she saw him he ducked. She decided to take the rose.
                  "Thank you Makoto. That's really sweet of you." He smiled nervously and sat in the seat next to her.
                  "What would my princess like to drink today?" She couldn't help but giggle at her new nickname.
                  "Tea is fine. Thank you."
                  "Haruhi may you please serve my dear princess a cup of tea?"
                  "Yeah sure." She muttered as she walked off.
                  "So my dear how have you been doing this morning so far?" Makoto asked.
                  "I'm okay. I've gotten this new book from the book store. It's a really interesting tale."
                  "You know, when I'm with you, I sometimes believe I'm in a fairy tale. Because your beauty is just so unreal to me." She looked at him with a confused look.
                  "Makoto are you okay?"
                  "W-what!? Did I not say it right!?" He nervously took out his small notebook and scanned over it. (Y/N) could see the entire host club, except Haruhi and Kyoya, face palm at his actions. She sighed and put a hand on his.
                  "Makoto, what's going on? Why are you acting so different?"
                  "W-well I've been trying to impress you today. Your brother told me you liked princely type men. So-" she began laughing.
                  "And you believed him." He nodded. "Makoto, I like you the way you are. Don't try to change yourself just for the sake of a girl. Especially for me. Because I love you for who you are." She kissed his cheek and he blushed with a dorky smile.
                  "I love you too, (Y/N)." He rested his forehead on hers staring into her (E/C) eyes.
                  "Bravo Makoto! My plan worked perfectly!"
                  "You ruined their moment."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated lately. I hope this will make up for my absence. This was requested by Ravensmile1. I hope you enjoy.
Next up: Momo x reader