Don't Go (Nagisa x reader)

"What!?" Nagisa asked Gou for reassurance.
                  "Yup. You heard me. (Y/N)~chan fianlly found herself a boyfriend. I hear they're going out on their first date today." Nagisa's cheerful expression turned into a sad look. "Nagisa~kun, is there something wrong?" He sighed.
                  "It's just . . . . I've always liked (Y/N)~chan. I've always tried to confess to her but I never could. I never got the courage to say those three words." Gou grabbed his shoulders.
                  "Then go Nagisa! Go tell her! This is your last chance to tell her how you really feel! You need to say something or else she'll be fine forever! So go! Tell her!" Nagisa's eyes lit up.
                  "Yes! I will!" Nagisa picked up his school bag and ran to (Y/N)'s house. He banged on the front door. She answered the door. "(Y/N)~chan!" He hugged her.
                  "Whoa. Nagisa, what's wrong?" She asked.
                  "I . . . ." He looked into her eyes. "I . . . . I . . . . I wanna congratulate you for getting a date!"
                  "Oh. Thank you. I actually have to leave right now to meet him." She pulled away and closed the door behind her. "I'll see you later Nagisa." She tried to walk away but Nagisa grabbed her hand.
                  "Don't go!"
                  "Huh? Why?"
                  "I . . . . I . . . . I see you didn't see you have some stuff on your face!"
                  "Really!? Where!?" She tapped her face. Nagisa quickly reached over and printed to brush something off.
                  "There. I got it." He got lost in her beautiful (E/C) eyes. She seemed to blush a bit before gently pushing his hand away.
                  "Thank you, Nagisa. I'll see you later." She was walking again but then Nagisa hugged her. "N-nagisa?"
                  "This is your last chance to tell her how you really feel!" Gou's words appeared in her mind. He started sobbing slowly.
                  "Nagisa what's wrong?"
                  "I love you! That's what's wrong! I want you to have you all to myself because I love having you around! Your full of cheerfulness, and your so sweet and so kind, you always like to hang out with me and I always love that! Also your beautiful! I love your beautiful (H/C) hair, your beautiful (E/C) eyes, and your beautiful lips that I just wanna kiss! But . . . . It's too late." He moved his hands away.
                  "Nagisa, I never knew you feel like that." She brought out her phone and called her date. "Hey (Date's name)? . . . . Yeah I'm gonna have to cancel I . . . .  You need to cancel too? . . . . Oh. . . . Well I hope you two are happy with each other. . . . Okay. . . . Bye." She hung up.
                  "You cancelled? Why?" Nagisa asked. She smiled and took his hands.
                  "Because I love you too Nagisa. I've always thought that you didn't like me back though. But now I know. And Nagisa, those words were so sweet." She hugged him. He hugged back.
                   "Is it okay if I kiss you now?" He whispered in her ear. She smiled.
                  "Sure." He pulled back to kiss her lips. She kissed back.
Meanwhile . . . .
Gou was paying (Date's name) at the restaurant.
                  "Thanks for doing this (D/N). The plan went smoothly." Gou said.
                  "Yeah no problem."
~~~~~~~~~~~
So yay! Another update date! Don't forget to ask questions! The boys are waiting!
Next up: Sousuke x reader!