Enchanted (Rei x reader)

(Been awhile since I've done a song au. Hope you like!!)

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

(Y/N)'s family was having a party for her Father's business. She never really enjoyed these type of parties, as she never had friends who attended them. Well, real friends at least. Not ones that just wanted to be friends for her money. Either way they talked and she kept the conversation going. As she turned to one of the women, she could have sworn she caught eyes looking at her. That's when notice it. Noticed him.

Walls of insincerity
Shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was
Enchanting to meet you

She kept glancing back at the blue haired male. Had she know him? If so where from? She couldn't help but stare for a bit. Her (E/C) eyes met his clear purple ones.
               "Have I met you before?" She thought to herself. But suddenly she noticed something. He was coming over to her.

Your eyes whispered "Have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make it's way to me

He soon reached her, pulling her away from the other ladies, and the both had a conversation. (Y/N) had no idea about this party, but now she felt like she was actually having fun. Soon some music started up. He lightly took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The male had pulled her close, a hand on her waist, and holding the other.

The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to me you

She stared, lost in the boys eyes. She had never felt this happy before in her life. The male had pulled her closer and closer.
                 "I don't think I'll ever forget this night." His voice whispered. She shivered at his voice, before she could say, the party Bell had gone off. Signalling the party was over. People began pushing them apart as they went to leave. She reached out her hand to the male. But alas, he was gone.

That night in her room, she pondered. Who was this boy? Why was he there? And lastly, why did he have such a big grip on her?

All I can say is I was
Enchanted to Meet you

(Y/N) sighed as she buried herself in her sheets. She twisted in her sleep. All she could think about was that night.

This night is sparkling
Don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck
Blushing all the way home

The dancing, the music, the closeness. His eyes. She could never forget any of it. She remembered that night. She remembered what his name was.

I've spent forever
Wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to me you

              "Please don't be in love with someone else . . . ." She said slowly as she drifted to sleep. "Please . . . . Rei, don't have somebody wait on you. . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little song au never hurt anyone hehe. Yeah I know sorry it's been awhile.

Next!

Nitori x Reader!