Crossover special (Haru x reader)

(Q/N: This is a crossover between the Ouran Highschool Host club! You're the sister of Tamaki.)

(Y/N) was out shopping for something new to wear for the Valentine's party. She thought it was going to be peaceful. But her brother decided to come and bring his friends.

                  "(Y/N)! Look at this dress! Isn't it adorable!?" Tamaki cheered

"Yeah, I guess." She said shyly. Hikaru and Kaoru walked up to her.
"Why so shy?" They both say in sync.
"I-I really wanna make this dress special."
"Why (Y/N)~chan?" Honey asked while riding Mori's shoulders.
"W-well . . . ."
"Haru." Mori let out. (Y/N) blushed a bright red.
"Yes, you've had a crush on him ever since middle school correct?" Kyoya asked lifting up his glasses. She nodded nervously.
"Well then why don't you just tell him how you feel. It'll be a lot easier." Haruhi said. Tamaki hugged (Y/N) tight.
"No!! Daddy's not ready to give up his beloved sister!!" While all the drama was happening, (Y/N) suddenly saw Haru walk into the store. She tried to pull away from Tamaki's grip.
"Nii, please let go!" She said but he continued to hold onto her.
"I'm not ready to lose you yet! You're still my baby sister!"
"The boss has turned into a master pervert for his own sister!" The twins cried grabbing both of (Y/N)'s arms.
"Tama~chan! Let go of (Y/N)~chan!" Honey cried, lightly tapping his head. Mori just nodded.
"How troublesome." Kyoya sighed. Haruhi grabbed one (Y/N)'s arms.
"Senpai, let her go!" They all kept fighting until-
"Uh, excuse me." A voice said. They all turned to see Haru standing before them. They all froze. "May I have a word with (Y/N)?" They all let go except Tamaki. (Y/N) looked up at him.
"Tamaki?" He looked her in the eyes. "Please?" He sighed and let go. She walked up to Haru. "Haru before you speak I just wanted to let you know that I . . . . I like you."
"That's funny. I was going to tell you to the same thing. Will you be my girlfriend?" Haru said, blushing slightly. She blushed and nodded. He smiled a rare smile and kissed her on the cheek. He then walked off. She touched her cheek and smiled.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS MY SISTER IN FRONT OF MY EYES!?!?" The twins held back Tamaki and (Y/N) giggled before giving him a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love the OHSHC. It's so funny.
Next up: Nitori x reader.