Cute (Momo x reader)

(Y/N) hid shyly behind her brother, Makoto as they waited for Rin and his team. He looked back at her.
                  "Don't worry, (Y/N). Rin and his team are nice." She nodded but didn't move. Mrs. A came over and gave Makoto the plans.
                  "Here the papers you asked for." She said. Makoto grabbed them.
                  "Thank you." Suddenly the team heard yelling at the front door and they all turned to see Rin dragging in a red headed kid.
                  "You lair!! You told me that we're going to a place with cute girls!" He whined.
                  "Stop whining! They're plenty here! See! Cute girls!" Rin snapped point out all the girls in the swim building.
                  "I've been trick nii~chan!!" Gou then ran to Rin. Momo froze.
                  "Oni~chan! Good morning."
                  "Morning." He let out. The red head got out of Rin's grip.
                  "Wait a minute. You're . . . . Cute." He said. Rin face palmed. (Y/N) peeked from behind Makoto.
                  "M-Makoto is that them?" She whispered. He chuckled and nodded. Rin caught sight of her and smiled.
                  "Hey (Y/N). It's been awhile." She blushed and clutched onto her brother's sleeve.
                  "H-hey Rin." She mumbled.
                  "You gonna be swimming here too?"
                  "Y-yes."
                  "Well, we'd love to stay and chat but we need to go check in." He looked over at his team. "Let's go." Rin Nitori and Sousuke started walking with him. The red haired boy was ranting to Gou.
                  "My name is Mikoshiba Momotaro! My hobbies are collecting stag beetles! When I shower the first place I wash is-" Rin grabbed him by the head and started dragging him.
                  "Get a move on." He growled. (Y/N) watched as their team walked away. That was the first time she talked to him.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) was handing out invitations for Gou's party. She went to Samezika to deliver them their invitations. She knocked on a door. Momo answered.
                  "Hey. I know you. You were that girl with Makoto~senpai." He said. She recognized him too.
                  "H-hello M-momotaro~kun." His eyes went wide. He hadn't seen her since that day, and she still remembered his name. Gou wouldn't even remember. She would call him Tinotaro every time she saw him.
                  "You . . . . You. . . ." Nitori came to the door.
                  "Oh. (Y/N)~san." Nitori greeted.
                  "(Y/N)! That was her name!" Momo thought.
                  "H-hi Ai~kun."
                  "What brings you here?" She handed them an envelope, her hands shaking slightly.
                  "G-gou sent me to bring these to both of you. She's having a party." She handed them to him.
                  "Thank you. We look forward to going." She nodded and started walking away.
                  "Wait!" She turned and saw Momo running straight for her. He grabbed her hand. "Y-y-y-you're really cute. Will you go out with me?!" She blushed a bit.
                  "U-um . . . . Sure. I guess." Momo smiled and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. Her whole face went red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hundred likes and 9k reads. . . . Mind blown.
Next up: Makoto x reader.