Names (Kisumi x reader)

(Q/N: (W/N) stands for wrong name so like if you're name is Maddie, he called you Maggie instead. Or if you're name is Vanessa he'll call you Veronica.)
(Y/N) didn't understand Kisumi. How did he manage to make her heart beat faster? How did he manage to make her feel butterflies in her stomach everytime he saw him? And worst of all, why was she always confused when he talks to her?

(Y/N) had been crushing on Kisumi for awhile now, but she was too afraid to confess her love for him. Why? One, he's the hottest guy in school, two, she didn't stand a chance between the other girls and three, he didn't even know she existed. Or at least that's what she thought.

One day, (Y/N) was going to school for her notes she left in class when she heard the door open. She turned to see him standing their.
"Oh. Hey. I didn't know you were in here." He said. She shrugged.
"I left my notes here. I'm about to leave anyway." She picked up her notes and put them away.
"Wait, you're (W/N) right?"
"It's actually (Y/N). "
"Right, right. Anyways, I'm going to karaoke tonight. You wanna come?" She shook her head.
"Ah, no thanks. I have to go to a study session with my friends."
"Psh. That's no fun. You need to have fun here and there (W/N)."
"It's (Y/N). And I said no." She huffed and walked off.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) was getting tired of Kisumi trying to convince her to go out with him, but she never would. But for some reason her feelings for him grew stronger. One day she was walking through the halls and saw him talking to another girl. She felt her heart sink and ran off, crying.
"Why did I ever think he would like me? He doesn't even remember my name!" She heard his foot steps run after her.
"Wait! Don't go!" He called. She ignored him. She was about to exit the school. "(Y/N), Please!" She stopped. He remembered her name?
"You . . . . You sa-"
"Said you're name. Yeah I know. I'm sorry." He walked up to her and grabbed her hand. "I've always remembered. I just loved getting it wrong because you're reaction was so cute. Also I really wanted to get your attention. The truth is I . . . . I love you." She blushes and looks in his eyes deeply.
"I love you too." He leaned in and pressed a kiss on her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It hasn't been two days guys! 10k reads!? What chicken cinnamon nuggets!?
Next up: Crossover! Haru x reader!
Oh yeah it's happening!!