Happy Family (Makoto x reader)

(Y/N) was taking a nap when suddenly sharp pain hit the side of her stomach. She sat up and pet her stomach.
                  "Hungry again? Baby, I need to sleep." Then again her cravings for strawberry ice cream and peanut butter grew stronger. "Okay okay we'll have it you're way." She called her husband.
                  " What's wrong!? Did you're water break!? Are you okay!?" She laughed at Makoto's behavior.
                  "No Makoto. I'm fine. You don't always have to ask that every time I call." She said.
                  "I'm sorry. I just want make sure that nothing bad happens to you or the baby. I just couldn't bare it." (Y/N)'s smile grew wider. Oh yes Makoto was going to make on heck of a Dad one day. "Did you need something?"
                  "Yeah. The baby and I, well mostly me, are getting hungry again."
                  "Let me guess, strawberry ice cream and peanut butter?"
                  "You know me so well."
                  "Well yeah. I did marry you after all. Anyways, I'm almost home. I'll go pick some up on the way."
                  "I should start making dinner then." She sat up.
                  "No, no. Do not stand up. I don't want you to strain too much. I'll cook dinner when I get home."
                  "Makoto, I've been laying down all day and haven't done anything. The least I could do is may dinner."
                  "No. I'm almost there."
                  "Makoto I-"
                  "I'll run your feet after dinner." (Y/N) looked down at her sore feet and sighed.
                  "Okay. Fine."
                  "Alright. I love you."
                  "I love you too." With that they hung up. She laid back down. "Alright baby, Daddy's coming. Just let mama sleep for a bit." She was able to drift off asleep.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) woke up a few minutes later. She looked over to her side to see a small carton of strawberry ice cream and note.
Cooking dinner. Snack on this until I'm done.
        Xo- Makoto.
She shook her head and reached for the ice cream. She opened it to see he had already mixed in the peanut butter with the ice cream.
                  "I'm so glad I married this man." She finished her snack and sat on the bed, rubbing her swollen tummy. Makoto then came in with a tray of food.
                  "Good morning sleepy head." He set the food in front of her and kissed her forehead. "How's the baby doing?"
                  "Fine. She's moving around a lot that's for sure." She reached over for her food. The two watched a movie as they ate. After they finish, Makoto let (Y/N) put her feet on his lap so she could massage them. She smiled at the sensation. Suddenly she felt another sharp pain in her stomach. "Ow."
                  What? What's wrong?" She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. They waited until they felt another kick. His eyes went wide. "Woah. That's my child?" She giggled and nodded. He continued to feel for the baby. He would put on a big dorky grin every time the baby kicked or he felt it move. After a while, he sat up and cuddled with (Y/N).
                  "Your going to be an amazing Dad Makoto." He smiled and placed a kiss on her lips.
                  "And you're going to be a wonderful mother (Y/N)." All three then drifted asleep, as a happy family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to Lilmisssunshine965. Thanks for requesting. :).
Next up: Kisumi x reader.