Sore ankles (Sousuke x reader)

(Y/N) laid in bed with her boyfriend Sousuke. He was taking his turn on the heating pad and she waited for hers.

                 "Sousuke, are you done yet?"

                 "Five more mintues." She nodded. (Y/N)'s ankle hurt badly due to soccer practice. She hurt it when she was doing replays for 2 hours. It was sore and she really needed the heating pad. But she was too respectful of her boyfriend's shoulder. Suddenly the little light on the pad went off.

                 "Uh oh."

                 "What?" He took off the pad. "Oops. Sorry (Y/N)." She took the pad.

                 "It's. Okay. I'll go get-"She stepped off the bed and winced in pain. "-the batteries tomorrow." She limped as she put the pad on her dresser.

                 "Your foot. What happened?"

                 "Soccer practice." She limped back to her bed. "It's fine. It's not that bad."

                 "You're limping. It looks pretty bad." She shook her head. 

                 "It's fine. Let's just get some rest." She laid down next to Sousuke and snuggled closer into his chest. 

                 "Sorry. But I can't let you go to sleep with a sore ankle." He moved down to her feet.

                 "What are you doing?" 

                 "Your ankle hurts right?" He gently grabbed her foot. "Where does it hurt?"

                 "In the center." He gently moved his hand down to the center. "Ow."

                 "There it is." He gently began rubbing at the sore spot. She let out noises that included she enjoyed it. He smiled at the magic he was doing to her. After awhile she let out a satisfied sigh.

                 "Thank you Sousuke. It feels a lot better." He laid down next to her.

                 "Anything for you. Take it easy on practice though. I don't want you doing something I can't fix." 

                 "I know. I will." She snuggled into his warm chest. "I love you Sousuke."

                 "I love you too (Y/N)" With that they both fell a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! Another story done! Hope you guys like it! Next up is Nitori x reader!