He chose Sousuke

"Sou~Sou! Rei~cha! You do this one!" Nagisa said.
                  "Alright then. I have the most brilliant plan that is so beautiful so amazing, Sousuke wi-"
                  "Yeah yeah. We get it Rei~chan. Just go do it."
Later . . . .
(Y/N) was running on the treadmill while listening to music. The she saw her phone light up on her light up on her desk.
Rei: (Y/N)~san, I'm in urgent need of your help.
(Y/N) turned off her treadmill and walked to her desk for her phone.
You: What's wrong Rei?
Rei: I took Sousuke to the bar he said he usually goes to for refreshments and I'm afraid that he may have over done just a bit.
You: Oh boy. I'll there in a bit Rei.
Rei: Thank you Rei. I'm in your dept.
(Y/N) put her phone in her pocket and put on her shoes before leaving.
The bar . . . .
(Y/N) walked in the bar to find Rei and Sousuke sitting next to each other. He seemed calm. Though he wasn't moving, like at all. So she walked over.
                  "Rei, is he okay?" She asked.
                  "I'm not quite sure actually. He was having a discussion with me but after a few more drinks he fell utterly quiet and didn't let out another word." He said. She looked at Sousuke. His bangs were covering his teal eyes and his eyes were red.
                  "Sousuke. Are you okay?" She put her hands on his face and lifted it up to see his face. His eyes looked tired. "What's wrong hon?"
                  "Body . . . . Hurts . . . ." He mumbled. She remembered his injured shoulder and sighed.
                  "C'mon. Let's go home." She helped him get out of his seat. "Thank you for looking after him, Rei. I got it from here."
                  "I'm really sorry I made you come all the way out here, (Y/N)~san." Rei said.
                  "It's no problem Rei. Really. I'll see you later." She walked out of the bar. She lead Sousuke to their apartment. She set him down on the bed and started softly massaging his shoulder. He sighed contently.
                  "That feels good." He sighed. She giggled and continued to massage. He kept quiet once again.
                  "Sou. Is there something wrong? You've been quiet for awhile and I'm starting to get worried."
                  "That's why." She looked at him confused.
                  "What?"
                  "Everyone is always worried about me leaving me to depend on them. No one ever depends on me. Ever since my injury, I've never been depended on. I let all the people that did down. Rin, my team, everyone." He felt hands go on his face. He looked up to see her face.
                  "Sou. When I fell into the pool for our first date,and I was drowning, who saved me?"
                  " . . . I did."
                  "And when I was too scared to learn how to swim, who helped me face that fear?"
                  "I did."
                  "And when I had recitals for my (Fav instrument), who actually came to watch me?"
                  "I did.
                  "And when I twisted my ankle in the mall and no one came to help, who came all the way from practice to get me?"
                  "I did."
                  "See? I depend on you. Maybe too much, but your always there. And that's what I depend on you for. Your always able to be there." He looked at her with glassy eyes and smiled. He pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back.
                  "I love you so much (Y/N). You know that?" She smiled and rested her head on his chest, drawing little circles.
                  "I love you too Sou."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! We have a question from . . . .
Drum roll please!
*Makoto plays the drum*
Humicorn!

Drum roll please!*Makoto plays the drum*Humicorn!

Haru: . . . . Can't I have both?
No you can't haru. Now choose one!
Haru: . . .
. . . .
Haru: . . .waterel
YOU CANT COMBINE BOTH!!!
Next up: Makoto x reader