Loud and Clear (Rei x reader)

Rei was a shy kinda guy when it came to girls. He honestly thought he didn't need a life with a girl in it. But the dances came up. Nagisa was getting mad.
"Rei~chan! You need to find a girl for the dance! If you don't then-" Nagisa continued his rant. Rei rolled his eyes but then spotted a girl he hadn't seen before sitting on a bench. She had (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes under (F/C) glasses. She was reading a book.
"Who is that rare beauty?" He thought. Nagisa caught him staring and smirked.
"Ohh. Rei does have a sight on a girl." He giggled. Rei blushed.
"W-what do I say?"
"Just introduce your self. And ask her to be friends with you " Rei sighed and stood up. He walked up to her. She didn't look up since he didn't notice her. He cleared his throat but she still didn't look up.
"Um . . . Hi?" He spoke. She still didn't look up. But then she noticed his presence and looked at him. "H-hi. Um . . . . My name is Rei Ryuzaki and I just wanted to say greetings to you. You looked kind of alone her all by yourself s-" she stopped him by raising her hand. "Is there something wrong?" She pointed towards her ear then shook her head. His eyes went wide.
"She's deaf!"
"Oh!" He realized he knew sign language and talked while he signed. "I am so sorry. I had no idea."
"It's okay. Really. People never really know until they first see." She signed back.
"Do you mind if I sit with you?" She shook her head and he sat down. "I'm Rei by the way."
"(Y/N). Nice to meet you Rei." She smiled at him.
Time skip . . . .
(Y/N) and Rei became closer as friends. Honestly he was developing a crush on her. One day he was meet her up on the bench where they usually have lunch. He noticed a couple of girls messing with (Y/N). Pulling her hair, calling her name's, and pushing her around. Rei approached the.
"Hey, leave her alone. Stop pestering her." The girls immediately ran off. He went to her side. "Are you okay?" She shook her head. She was on the brim of tears. "What's wrong?" She handed him a piece of paper the girls had given her.

Ugly

Deaf girl

Dumb

He sighed and threw the note over his shoulders. He brought her into an embrace. He began signing a whole speech.
"(Y/N), you're non of those things. You may be deaf, but your intelligence is the same as everyone else's. Also you're beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever met, actually. And there many more reasons why I have fallen for you. So don't be upset because of those girls. They have no idea what you hold in you."
"Rei, I don't know what to say." She signed.
"But I do." He went down on one knee. "Will you go to the dance with me?" She smiled and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back.
"Y-yes . . . " Rei's eyes widen. He pulled back and smiled at her voice although her voice was raspy. "Did you not here me?"
"I heard you loud and clear." He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to @animelover_2001. Thanks for voting on my stories!
Next up: A special question!