He chose Rin

"Rin~chan! Haru~chan you do this one." Nagisa said.
                  "Why should I? It's very troublesome." Haru scoffed.
                  "If you do, I'll buy you mackerel." Haru's eyes widen.
Later . . . .
(Y/N) was watching anime when suddenly she got a text.
Haru: Hey (Y/N). Need your help.
(Y/N) paused her episode and picked up her phone.
You: What's wrong?
Haru: I took Rin out for a drink and now he's drunk.
You: What!? I'll be right there.
(Y/N) put her phone down and walked out of her room.
Even more later . . . .
(Y/N) walked into the bar to see Haru drinking water, while Rin was just sitting there taking another swig of beer. (Y/N) walked towards them.
                  "Is he okay?" She asked.
                  "He was throwing stuff earlier but I think he's calm now." Haru replied. Rin looked over his shoulder and with his blurry vision saw (Y/N). He smiled with his shark like teeth and stumbled to her. He put his arm around her shoulders.
                  "Heyyy (Y/N). Didn't expect to see you hereee." He slurred. He then leaned to her ear. "You wanna have some fun with me later?" She blushed and pushed him off.
                  "R-rin. Stop. You're drunk. We need to get you home." She put his arm over her shoulders and looked at Haru. "Were leaving Haru. See you later." He nodded. She walked out of the bar with Rin. He kept on groaning and mumbling things she couldn't understand. When they entered her room he pinned her to the wall. "R-rin . . ." Her face was red.
                  "Sorry but," he looked into her eyes with a lustful gaze. "I need you. And I want you." He leaned in closer. (Y/N) put a hand on his chest.
                  "Rin, please. Stop. You don't know what you're doing. Please." He began kissing her neck and moved up her jawline. "Please Rin. Don't do this." He sighed. He pulled back.
                  "You're not ready. I get it." He rested his forehead on her shoulder. "I love you, y'know." She sighed and stroked his hair.
                  "I love you too Rin. Let's go to bed." He nodded and let her show him to the bed. He got in and snuggled with her. She smiled. "Rin, you're not usually this cuddly." Nothing came back. He looked down at him to see he had fallen asleep. She smiled and kissed his forehead.
                  "Thank you haru!"
~~~~~~~~~
And that's part one. You're probably not going to see drunk pictures of Momo Sou-sou and Ai because I couldn't find any. Boo