Perfect Day (Kisumi x reader)

Kisumi wanted to make this evening perfect for (Y/N). It was Christmas Eve and he wanted to make it special since it was their first Christmas together. So he decided to take her out for dinner. He went to go pick her up at her home. She answered the door.
                  "Kisumi! Hi!" She greeted. He smiled and reached over to kiss her cheek.
                  "You look beautiful." She blushed and allowed him to kiss her cheek.
                  "So where are we going tonight?" She asked.
                  "First we're going out for dinner. Then we're going to the festival parade. And after all that, we're going to watch the fireworks together." He grabbed her hand. "It's gonna be the most perfect day." She giggled.
                  "I bet it will."
Time skip . . . .
Kisumi took her to a fancy restaurant. They went inside and took their seats.
                  "Kisumi, this must of cost you a fortune." (Y/N) said.
                  "Nah. It didn't even. Bear Christmas they have discounts." He shrugged.
                  "Plus I want to make this day perfect for you." The waiter came over with their drinks. But suddenly he tripped over the table leg dropping the drinks on (Y/N). She gasped of how cold they were and Kisumi immediately stood up.
                  "I am so sorry madam!" The waiter said.
                  "Well don't just stand there! Get her a towel or something!" Kisumi yelled. The waiter rushed off to do just that. "(Y/N) are you okay?"
                  "Y-yeah. I'm fine." The waiter came by with a towel and as an apology they gave her a free gift card. Kisumi was still upset about the dinner date. (Y/N) saw his upset look and grabbed his hand. "Hey, so the dinner didn't go well. We still have the festival parade right?" He smiled.
                  "Yeah. And I will make sure that this will be perfect. We're going in the front row." The two walked there and waited for the parade to start. As it started, the crowd suddenly separated (Y/N) and Kisumi. She was looking for him in the crowd.
                 "Kisumi! Kisumi where are you!? Kisumi!"
                  "(Y/N)! I'm coming (Y/N)! Where are you!?" Suddenly it started to rain. People were running trying to get out of the rain. (Y/N) tripped and twisted her ankle. She was surrounded by a running mob and no one helped her. She then spotted Kisumi in the crowd.
                  "Kisumi!" He heard her and ran to her. He tried to help her up. "I can't! My ankle!" He then picked her up bridal style and ran to a dry spot. They stayed at a bus stop. He exams her ankle.
                  "Looks like you twisted it." He then looked down at his own feet. "I can't believe this."
                  "What? What's wrong Kisumi?"
                  "Today turned to be the crappiest day ever! I wanted to make it perfect. But instead it was a total disaster. I'm sorry."
                  "Kisumi. . . ." She limped to him and sat on his lap. "So this day turned out to be a disaster. But I don't care. It's our first Christmas Eve together." She snuggled closer. "We still have more Christmas Eves to celebrate. I love that I at least get to spend time with you, Kisumi. I love you." He wrapped his arms around her.
                  "I love you too (Y/N)." Suddenly the rain stopped. Then they heard a boom. They look up at the sky to see fireworks.
                  "Look Kisumi! The fireworks! " He chuckled and pulled her closer.
                  "Well, I guess today turned out perfect after all." He looked down at her. "Cause I got to see your smile." She blushed a bit. He then leaned down and kissed her.
Some days don't come out the way we want to but there's always a way to turn it around.
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all are enjoying Christmas Eve! Next up Nagisa x reader