Not So Funny (Kisumi x reader)

Middle school . . . .
(Y/N) was walking on the street when suddenly an arm wrapped around her. She looked to see her friend/crush, Kisumi.
                  "Hey (Y/N). What's up?" He smirked. She giggled.
                  "I'm fine. But today at school, I . . . . Sorta got pranked." His eyes went wide.
                  "Really? How so?"
                  "A fake confession. And I actually thought it was real. I guess I should of seen that coming." Kisumi laughed.
                  "Well, I'm sure they were just messing with you, (Y/N). Don't worry about it." She looked down at her feet glumly.
                  "I guess." He pat her shoulder.
                  "Hey. I'm sure it was meant to be funny." Tears were falling from her eyes shocking him. "What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?"
                  "I know that you were the one to pull that prank Kisumi. And let me tell you," she looked at him with sad eyes, full of tears. "It wasn't funny!" She ran off.
                  "(Y/N)! Wait! I'm sorry!" But she was gone. And he didn't see her after that.
Highschool . . . .
(Y/N) had recently joined Iwatobi high. She had also joined the swim team. She some how got over the fake confession. One day while walking with Makoto and Haru to school, they heard a voice.
                  "Makoto! Haru! (Y/N)!" The voice said. They all turned around to see a familiar pinkette.
                  "Kisumi!?" They all said. He gave them his signature smile.
                  "It's good to see you guys again. All of you. Including you. (Y/N)." She rolled her eyes.
                  "I gotta go meet up with Nagisa and Rei. I'll see you guys later." She started walking off until a hand grabbed her wrist. She looked back to see it was Kisumi.
                  "Haru, Makoto. Do you mind giving me and (Y/N) some alone time?" Haru and Makoto nodded, walking off.
                  "What do you want Kisumi?" She asked. Kisumi brought her hands to his mouth and gently kissed them. "Is this another one of your funny jokes?"
                  "No. Stop that." He looked deeply into her eyes. "(Y/N). I know what I did back then was not so funny to you. Ever since that day, I couldn't stop thinking about the hurt look on your face. It made me feel guilty and I vowed to myself to find you and confess how I really feel. (Y/N). I love you." Her eyes went wide.
                  "Kisumi."
                  "Yes?" She pressed her forehead on his.
                  "If you're really not playing around with me . . . . I want you to kiss me right now." He leaned in and smashed his lips on hers. Tears left (Y/N)'s eyes as she kissed back. He pulled away after a bit, giving her a small gentle smile.
                  "Do you believe me now?" He wiped her tears away. She gave him a smile.
                  "Yes. I do. And I love you too Kisumi."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
How the heck did this story already get 2k reads!? What the heck!? Omg! Omg! Omg!
Mako: Neko~chan, calm down.
Haru: *pushes me into the pool*
What the heck was that for!?
Haru: You needed to cool down.
Sou: That didn't make any sense.
Anyways, stick around for the next chapter!
Next up: Rei x reader