Daddy's help (Rin x reader)

Rin woke up to the sound of crying. His wife next to him sighed and got out of bed. He felt bad for his wife (Y/N). Had pull up nighters just for the baby. Every time he asked if she needed help shed always say "oh no. I got it." He got out of bed and checked the clock. 2:30 am. He thought maybe she'd come back and went back to sleep.

8:30 am . . . .

Rin woke up again. He saw that (Y/N) wasn't in bed. He got up and went into their daughter's room. She was sitting in the rocking chair rocking the baby to sleep.
"(Y/N)?" She looked up at him with tired eyes.
"Hi Rin. Did you have a nice sleep?" He slowly grabbed the baby from her hands and gently set her in the crib. He took her hand and lead her out if the room.
"(Y/N), you need to stop this. Look at you. You haven't gotten any sleep in a week."
"I'm fine Rin. I can take care of the baby. You have work to go to remember?"
"It's my day off. And it's yours too. So you go get some rest."
"But what about the baby?"
"I can take care of her. You need to get some rest. C'mon." He picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. He set her on the bed.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." He pulled the blanket over her. Her eyes got droopy before she fell asleep. He smiled and stroked her (H/C) hair. He then heard a familiar daughter of his get cranky.
"I'm coming." Rin walked to the baby's room and picked the baby out from her crib. "Hey hon. Your still sleepy huh?" The baby whimpered slightly. "You want me to sing you a song huh? This is the only time I'm doing this. So don't get comfortable. And don't tell mommy." The baby giggled for him to continue. "This is a song I used to get your mother to be my girlfriend." Rin sat down in the rocking chair before he began to sing.
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love
With you
He looked down at his daughter with a smile.
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love
With you
(D/N) yawns.
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Her eyes started dropping.
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love
With you
For I can't help
Falling in love
With you.
(D/N) yawned one last time before falling a sleep. Rin smiled and kissed her forehead before setting her in her crib.
"I love you baby. Sweet dreams." Rin quietly walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~

Later. . . .
(Y/N) woke up and tried to get out of bed to realize an arm was wrapped around her.
"Rin?"
"Hey. Stay in bed."
"But what about (D/N)?"
"She's asleep. Don't worry." She layed back down and turned to Rin.
"Thank you Rin. I love you."
"I love you too, (Y/N)." They both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this one. Happy Halloween guys!🎃 I'm really glad I was able to make this update.
Momo: Am I next now?!
Me: Yes. You are next.
Momo: Yea!!!! Come here and give me a hug!!
Next up Momo x reader!