Brothers help (Mako x reader)

(No there is no incest. This was requested by @Kamexgaming)

Makoto had a younger sister named (Y/N). Next to the twins, he cherished more in the entire world. She was his best friend. She'd always go to his swim meets and go hangout with him and his friends. He was her role model. And she was the same to him. She'd always find ways to make his day when he was blue. And he appreciated it.

But then one day, she started acting different. She came home, set her backpack in the living and headed to her room. Makoto found this odd since she would always greet him with a big hug. He got up from the couch he was sitting from and picked up her back pack and looked through it like he would everyday just n case she had homework to do.

What he found that caught his eye was a notice. He read it and found out a girl at her school had committed suicide. Not just any girl. (Y/N)'s best friend. Makoto's eyes widen as he read the paper. He set he back pack down and went to her room. He heard soft sniffles and sobs behind the door. He knocked on the door gently.
"(Y/N), are you okay, Hun?" He asked gently.
"Not now, Makoto." She let out in a small weak voice. He sighed and leaned against the door.
"(Y/N), I know you're upset. And I know it hurts. But sometimes people make their own choices. I understand that she was really special to you. But I want to help. And I can't do that if you keep yourself locked up like this." He put his hand on the door. "And I'm sure (F/N) wouldn't want you to be grieving either. I'm sure she'd want you to be happy. To move on still knowing she was special. And not be alone. So you don't make the same mistake." He pressed his forehead against the door. "Please. Let me in." Then there was a small click. The door opened and a small sniffling (Y/N) was there. He kneeled to her and hugged her gently. She hugged back.
"It hurts so much Mako." She whimpered softly. He gently stroked her hair while hugging her a bit tighter.
"I know Hun. I know." He soothe. She cried a bit more.
"Mako, you'll never leave me, right?" He gently pulled away and put a hand on her cheek.
"Of course not. I will never ever leave you. You're my best friend. And I will always be there for you." She smiled and hugged him tightly. Later that night they watched a Disney movie and she fell asleep on the couch. He carried her to bed and tucked her in. Before left he kissed her forehead.
"Mako?" A small voice said. He looked at the girl who had spoke.
"Yes (Y/N)?"
"You're the best big brother ever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I'm sure a lot of you want to strangle me for not updating. I am so sorry for being gone for so long. I'll try try TRY to update often.
Next up: Questions!
Until then, kitty out!