Pick Up Lines (Momo x reader)

(Y/N) sat on the couch with her boyfriend Momo, watching a movie. She yawned lightly and stretched onto her boyfriend.
                  "This movie is so cheesy." She commented. He chuckled and pet her head.
                  "What's so cheesy about it?"
                  "The pick up lines! Like seriously! "If you were a booger, I would pick you?" Like seriously!? That's not romantic!" He couldn't help but laugh.
                  "I know, right? It should be more like, I know I'm not photographer, but I can picture me and you together." She playfully rolled her eyes.
                  "Oh my gosh, Momo. She tried to stand up to walk away, but he grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap.
                  "You know what the best part life is? It's the beginning of that sentence." She blushed.
                  "Stop!"
                  "Are you a calculator, cause I want your digits." She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
                  "Okay I get it. Knock it off."
                  "My last one of the day. Are you a magician, because Everytime I look at you, everyone else dispears." He pecked her lips.
                  "You're a dork, you know that?" He chuckled.
                  "I'm your dork."
                  "Yeah you are. You're also the master of telling pick up lines."
                  "But these pick up lines are only for you, since I love you."
                  "I love you too Momo." She pecked his cheek, but it wasn't enough for him. He then started giving her face a kiss attack. "Momo stop!!"
                  "Never!" She was glad to have Momo by her side. He was the guy who could always make anything better. Even pick up lines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is short. It was kinda what I was going for. Also sorry for less updates. With school and all its been hard.
Next up: Haru x reader
Don't forget to ask questions! The boys really wanna get some.