He picked Haru

"Haru." Rin smirked. "He could drink something other than water for once."
                  "Wait doesn't (Y/N) like him?" Nitori commented. With that Rin's smirk grew wider.
                  "Oh this'll be fun!"
Time skip ~~~~~
(Y/N) was watching her favorite show when suddenly she got a text.
Rin: Hey (Y/N)
She grabbed her phone.
You: Yeah?
Rin: I need your help. Haru's drunk.
You: What!? How'd he get drunk!?
Rin: Just come over here please!
(Y/N) sighed as she got her jacket and went out the door.
                   "So much for a peaceful night."

The bar . . . .
(Y/N) ran inside to see Rin waving at her and Haru lazily laying his head in the counter.
                  "Hey (Y/N)." Rin smiled. She made her way towards them.
                  "One thing you decide to let Haru do? Get drunk. Seriously Rin?" She put a hand on Haru's back. "Hey, you okay?" He nods. "You wanna go home?" He nods Again.
                  "You gonna take him home with you?" Rin winked. (Y/N) rolled her eyes.
                  "Well I can't leave him alone in that state that he's in." Haru tries to get up but stumbles so (Y/N) let's him put an arm around her. "See ya Rin." He waved to her with a smirk on his face.
                  "Have fun!~" He called. She rolled her eyes at him and continued to walk out of the bar with Haru.
                  "Heyyy Rin, when did you get so pretty?" Haru said dazily. (Y/N) only giggled.
                  "I'm not Rin Haru. It's me, (Y/N)." He shook his head a bit.
                  "Sorry (Y/N). I can't really see well." She nodded.
                  "It's okay. You're gonna spend the night at my place if that's okay." He nodded.
                  "I would like that." She opened the door to her apartment and let Haru sit on the couch.
                  "So, if you want after your bath you can sleep in my bed and I'll set up my be on the couch." He shook his head.
                  "No." He looks at her with his red beamed face. "I don't wanna be alone." she nodded.
                  "I'll sleep on the floor of the room then." She got up to go set up his bath. Once she was finished, she went into the room to get haru but already found that he was stripped. She blushed as she went to him. "Haru your bath is ready. He stumbled at the word as he tried to make his way to it. As (Y/N) waited, she set up her bed on the floor and texted Rin.
You:I'm going to kill you tomorrow 😑
Rin: Sorry. 😂
She rolled her eyes at his text. Haru came into the room soaking wet.                            She grabbed a towel and began to dry him. "My gosh you could have gotten the bed wet."
                  "Sorry. I couldn't find one in the bathroom." She finished drying him and let him lay down. She was about to lay of the floor when Haru grabbed her arm.
                  "Huh? What's wrong?"
                  "I . . . . Don't want you to sleep on the floor. I want you . . . . To sleep with me. Because I'm alone whenever I wake up. So I just for once . . . ." He looks at her with his ocean drunk blue eyes. "I wanna wake up to see you because I love you!" She blushed a bit at what he said. She smiles a bit.
                  "O-okay." She got into bed with him and he wrapped his arms around her.
                  "I really really love you. I really do." She rested her head on Haru's chest.
                  "I love you too Haru."
Next day . . . .
Haru woke up a bit with a headache but also with a sleeping (Y/N) in his arms.
                  "So it wasn't a dream." He snuggled closer. "I'm glad."
~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another one done! I'm so happy!