My Champion (Rin x reader)

Rin stepped into (Y/N)'s office with a smile and a trophy.
                  "(Y/N), look. I won." She turned and saw his bleeding lip.
                  "Oh my gosh, did he do that?" She asked as she cupped his face with her hands.
                  "Yeah, but I pretty much knocked him out." She shook her head and giggled.
                  "You boxing boys don't really care about violence." For those who are confused, Rin had become a boxing wrestler after he graduated. He was known as the Incredible Shark. (Y/N) wanted to become a nurse but she wanted to stay with Rin so she became a boxing nurse.

(Y/N) sat Rin on the bed of her office as she brought out stuff to clean his lip. She started rubbing the blood off gently.
                  "This is the fifth trophy this month, (Y/N)." Rin bragged. She giggled.
                  "Yup. And I'm very proud of you." She kissed his nose before starting to stitch his lip.
                  "Well, at least give me a proper kiss."
                  "How am I going to do that if your not kissable on the lips right now?" He pouted.
                  "I guess." She finished stitching and added a small band-aid.
                  "There. All done."
                  "Can you kiss it better?" He smirked. She giggled. She was leaning in when another boxer walked in.
                  "Yo. Nurse. I need a little help with my back pain." He called harshly.
                  "Oh. Got it. Just a second, Rin." She ran over to her drawer and pulled out a heating pad. She put it on the other wrestlers back. He looked back at her.
                  "Hey, you're kinda cute." He said. Rin growled in jealousy. She ignored the guys comment and continued with the heating pad.
                  "If it continues to hurt, just let me know, but the heating pad should do the work." She said. The guy laughed.
                  "How do I let you know if I don't have your number?" He held out his hand.
                  "Simple. Just tell me tomorrow." She turned to walk back to Rin but he grabbed her hand and turned her back to him.
                  "C'mon, girl. Stop playing hard to get. You know you want me." Rin couldn't hold back anymore. He stood up and pulled her away from The guy.
                  "Sorry, but this nurse is already taken." He growled. The guy scoffed.
                  "Please. As if she would want a Shark like you. She obviously wants the puma." She then recognized the guy as The Almighty Puma.
                  "Give me brake. She doesn't want you."
                  "Then let's have a little fight then. Just me and you. Whoever wins gets the girl." (Y/N)'s eyes go wide.
                  "Fine then. Let's go."
                  "We go at it in five." The puma walked out. (Y/N) smacked Rin upside the head.
                  "Ow!"
                  "Are you serious Rin!? Do you have any idea what will happen if you lose!?" He wrapped his arms around her.
                  "I ain't losing to that cat. Trust me." She sighed. He gave her a kiss of reassurance.
Time skip cause I'm lazy . . . .
Rin was leaning against the pole of the ring, exhausted. So far he wasn't doing so good in the fight. The puma was giving off into the crowd even though they were booing him.
                  "Woo! Yeah! You'll see! After I knock this guy out-" he pointed at (Y/N). "You'll be mine!" Rin looked up and saw (Y/N)'s worried expression. He knew he couldn't lose. For her sake. He stood up while the puma was distracted.
                  "You try to take a sharks territory . . . . " The puma turned around. Rin instantly punched him in the face the hardest he could. The Puma face planted onto the ground and passed out. "You get the teeth." The crowd cheered for Rin. Rin climbed off the ring to see (Y/N) waiting for him. He fell weakly into her arms.
                  "Are you okay?" She asked. He nodded.
                  "Yeah. I'm just a little tired." She sighed.
                  "Let's go home then." When they got home, she started massaging his sore body. He moaned at her light touch.
                  "You know, I wouldn't let that cat have you even if I lost." She giggled.
                  "Yeah, I know." She reached his soft spot.
                  "A-ah . . . Y-yeah. R-right there." She giggled. She climbed over so she could reach his face and kiss him. He kissed back and brought her into his arms.
                  "I love you, my champion." She said. He chuckled.
                  "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a awhile. School and stuff. I'll try to update more.
Next up: Special pictures That I drew.
(And they might suck)