Smile (Nagisa x reader)

(Y/N) was usually the one to be sad most of the time. She didn't really smile as much. She had every reason to as well. She had great friends, great parents, great grades, a great boyfriend, but she just found a reason not to smile about them.

Her friends were too busy on swimming, her parents were too busy with work to notice her, and her grades are at an average, which means she wouldn't be able to get in to the college she wanted to go to.  Of course there was one thing that made her day. And that was her boyfriend, Nagisa.

Nagisa was the biggest bundle of joy. He was crazy, yet fun at the same time. He had tried to make her smile many times but failed everytime. But today he had a plan to make those lips curve into the biggest smile ever for sure.

One day he had taken her out on a date to the carnival. He was excited and she seemed a bit depressed.
                  "Aw c'mon (Y/N)~chan! This is supposed to be a happy day!" He said throwing his arm around her.
                  "But I've never been to a carnival before. If you asked me it seems kinda scary." She mumbled.
                  "If you get scared, just hold my hand." He put out his hand for her. She hesitantly grabbed it a d he dragged her away. After riding a couple of rides they went on the ferris wheel. "Did you have fun today, (Y/N)~chan?"
                  "Yeah. Besides stepping on gum, losing five games, and screaming my head off on the rides, I had fun." She gave him what looked like a smile. He couldn't help but pounced on her.
                  "KAWAII!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE HAVE A QUESTION!

                  "KAWAII!!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WE HAVE A QUESTION!

Haru:  . . . . None.
Mako: Um I guess basketball.
Nagi: Whatever Rei~chan does!
Rei: Track.
Rin: Probably . . . . Soccer.
You only want it cause I play it don't you!?
Rin: Pretty much.
Sou: I don't know.
Momo: Stag beetle hunting!
That's not a real sport but whatever.
Nitori: I'm not really sure.
Kisumi: I don't swim but I would if I could.
So hope that answered your question.
Next up: Kisumi x reader