A Theif for my Heart (Rin x reader)

Rin walked into the office.
                  "You call me chief?" He asked. The chief nodded.
                  "Yes. Recently we captured the two wanted robbers we've been looking for. We caught them trying to steal money from the bank again."
                  "I see. Who are they?"
                  "(B/N) and (Y/N) (L/N). These two are siblings actually." He showed him the security film that they were recording. Both of them sitting in separate rooms.
                  "You interrogate them yet?"
                  "The boy yes. The girl not yet. (B/N) still hasn't let us know the reason for stealing. He's too stuck up. But I think the girl will." Rin caught himself starring at her. Her (H/C) hair. Her (E/C) colored eyes. He then cleared his throat.
                  "Let me talk to her."
                  "You sure Rin?"
                  "Yeah I'm sure." He walked out the office, into the room they held (Y/N) in. He sat down from the chair across from her table. "Hey." She looked at him and nodded a hello. "My name is Rin. You?"
                  "(Y-Y/N)." She let out.
                  "So I just wanna talk. What was you reason for stealing for all these months?" She looked down at her hands and clenched her fists.
                  "Money . . . ." She mumbled.
                  "What were you going to use the money for?" She didn't answer. She bit her lip and let her hair hide her eyes. "It's a simple question (Y/N)."
                  "And it's a simple answer. But you won't believe me if I told you." He looked at her carefully. She looked scared.
                  "Is there something on your mind (Y/N)?" She nodded slowly. "What is it?"
                  "My mom . . . . " Tears were leaving her eyes. She tried her best to wipe them away even with her hands cuffed. "Sorry." He stood up.
                  "Don't be." He went over and gave her a tissue. "What's wrong with your mom?"
                  "She's sick. Super sick. Me and my brother are poor and have no money. We were only going to steal once. I swear. But then the power got to my brothers brain. He made it harder for me to pay for her medicine. He wanted more. I told him it was a bad idea but he threatened to kill me and my mother if I didn't help him." She blew her nose. "I didn't know what to do. I still don't. I'm scared and confused." Rin sighed. He looked at the window where the chief was listening the whole time. Rin gave him a look, and he nodded. Rin pulled out his keys.
                  "Give me your hands." She raised her hands slowly, and he uncuffed them. "Where does your mother live?"
                  "T-three blocks from here. On (Random location)." He nodded.
                  "The chief and I discussed it and we're letting you go." Her eyes went wide.
                  "Really?" He nodded. "Thank you. Thank you so much for this second chance. I promise I won't break it." He led her out of the room. Coincidentally, two police men were walking in the hallway with her brother. He gave her a glare.
                  "Is this how you treat family (Y/N)? Let them take it all?" He hissed, his voice was full of venom.
                  "You never treated me like your sister, (B/N). And unlike you, I'm going to take care of mom." The two parted ways. Rin drove her home.
5 months later . . . .
(Y/N) was able to help her mother back to health. She hasn't robbed a bank since. She also kept in touch with Rin alot. One day she heard a knock on her door. She answered it and saw Rin.
                  "Oh. Hey Rin." She greeted. He smiled and pulled out flowers he was hiding behind his back.
                  "These are for you." She blushed and took them
                  "Oh. Thank you." He starred at her. "What?"
                  "Oh sorry. But in my eyes I still see you as a thief." She felt her heart drop.
                  "Oh." He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Her eyes flew wide in shock. He pulled away smiling.
                  "A thief for my heart that is." She blushed harder. He kissed her cheek. "I gotta go to work. I'll see you after." He gave her a wink before walking off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to @CJAC1234 and @GiulliaAckerman. I hope you both like this.
Next up: Nagisa x reader