Love Spell (Rei x reader) part 1

(Q/N This was based if a manga I was reading called "Egoistic Romance". So enjoy.)
I was so nervous. Right now I was sup to go up to Haru and give him the love spell. But I was too nervous. Okay. Let's start this from the beginning.

Flashback . . . .

(Y/N) (L/N). Second year. I fell in love with Haru a while ago. He was super cool and I was nothing. Just a girl that knew how to play the bass. I wanted to confess but I was too scared.
                  "Hey miss?" The first voice called.
                  "Having trouble-" Two twins appear before me.
                  "Impressing someone?" They both said. That's when I realized that these weren't ordinary twins. These were the weirdest twins in our school. Barako and Nadeshiko Kuronuma. "We can help."
                  "Y-you can?" I ask.
                  "Of course." Barako smiled.
                  "Here." Nadeshiko handed me a tiny bottle.
                  "What is it?" I ask again.
                  "A love potion."

Back to present . . . .

After pouring the substance into a cup I tried my best to make my way to Haru but I was just too nervous.
                  "Good afternoon (Y/N)~san. May I have a sip if that?" Before I could answer the familiar bluenette took the cup and drank it. His eyes widen and he look at me. "(Y/N)~san . . . . Will you go out with me?"
                  "What!?"

Rei Ryuzaki. A second year like myself. But he's got bigger brains than me. Has blue hair with purple eyes that he wears glasses upon. Smartest kid in class. . . . And I just made him fall in love with me.

The twins glared down at me.
                  "You idiot." They both say.
                  "What do I do?" I plead
                  "Well we can't undo the spell. That's for sure." Nadeshiko shrugged.
                  "The spell only lasts for two weeks. Until then, try to have fun." Barako smiled.
                  "No way. Me and Rei practically have nothing in common." Before they could reply, Rei came into the room.
                  "(Y/N)~san, is it alright if I walk you home today?" He asked.
                  "Um . . . . I -I have to go pick up a CD for my band."
                  "Okay. I'll go with you."
                  "I-it might take awhile."
                  "It's fine. I'll wait." What did I get myself into!?

~1~~~~~
Hope you enjoy part one. Part two will come really soon.