Ever Since (Rei x reader)

6 years ago . . . .
Rei and his class were taking a field trip and stayed at a hotel for the night. He was looking in his bag for something.
                  "Huh? No. No no no no. It has to be here." He said in a shaky voice. He dug through his bag but it wasn't there. His spare glasses that his dad paid hundreds of dollars for weren't there. He sighed a shaky sigh.
                  "Um, Ryuzaki~chan?" A voice said. He looked up to see a girl about his age with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He stood up and put his hands on her shoulders.
                  "Will you please help me? I lost something REALLY important." He said. The girl reached into her pocket.
                  "Are these what you lost?" She pulled out his spare glasses. His eyes widen.
                  "Yes! Thank you very much!" He took them. "Where did you get them?"
                  "Well, when we were all going up the hiking trail, you're pocket was open. Your glasses fell right out. So I held onto them. I wanted to give them to you right away, but I was all the way in the back. So I waited till we got to the hotels."
                  "Well, thank you for doing so . . . .um . . . ."
                  "What? Whats wrong?"
                  "I don't know your name."
                  "Oh. It's (Y/N) (L/N)." She yawned. "Well, I better go back to my room. Good night Ryuzaki~chan." She started walking away.
                  "Wait!" She turned. "How do you know my name?" She giggled.
                  "Cause I . . . ." His eyes widen at her next words.
                  "I really like you." He didn't got to see her again cause after that she moved away.
Time skip . . . .
Rei was now in highschool and had recently joined a swim Club. Right now he was walking with Nagisa down the street. Suddenly teens came running by. One had a notebook and was a male. (Sorry if that's too obvious) and the other had a guitar and was a girl.
                  "Sorry!" She apologized.l, before running off. Rei swore she looked familiar. He looked at the floor to see she dropped her guitar pick. He picked it up and ran after her.
                  "Miss! You dropped your guitar pick!" He called. She instantly turned around. Rei's eyes went wide. It was indeed (Y/N).
                  "Oh!" She ran to him and took the guitar pick. "Thank you . . . . Wait . . . ." She took a closer look. "Ryuzaki~chan!?"
                  "(Y/N)~san!?" She smiled.
                  "I can't believe it! It's really you! Wow! It's been so long!" Nagisa ran up to them.
                  "Rei~chan! You know her!?" He asked.
                  "Yeah. Nagisa~kun, this is (Y/N)~san. I knew her back in elementary. (Y/N)~san, this is Nagisa~kun. We go to the same school and the same swim club." Rei introduced.
                  "Wow. I didn't know you swan Ryuzaki~chan." The boy that was running with her came to her.
                  "(Y/N). Who are these guys?" He asked in English.
                  "Oh. Right. Ryuzaki, Nagisa, this is Brad. He's from America and he's my singing partner." She looked at Brad. "Brad, this is Rei, and Nagisa. I know Rei cause he went to elementary with me and Nagisa is his friend."
                  "(Y/N)~san. I didn't know you could speak English." Rei said.
                  "I learned when I was in America." Brad suddenly grabbed her hand.
                  "(Y/N), we have to go."
                  "Oh right." She looked at Rei. "We should meet up sometime."
                  "Sure. How about at the cafe at 3:30 tomorrow?"
                  "Sure thing. Well later!" She ran off with Brad. Rei sighed as he watched them.
                  "Aw. Is Rei~chan jealous of (Y/N)~chan's friend?" Nagisa teased. Rei blushed.
                  "I most certainly am not!"
Next day . . . .
Rei chan fixed his tie as he waited. He was nervous as he sat there waiting for her.
                  "Does my hair look even? Do I have something on my face? Is my shirt filthy? Why am I so nervous? What is even going on right now!?" Suddenly the bell on the door rang signalling that someone just came in. It was (Y/N) of course. She came in and sat down at Rei's table.
                  "Sorry if I'm late." She said. Rei looked at his watch. She was indeed late by ten minutes. He was so caught up on his appearance he didn't even notice.
                  "Oh it's fine. No trouble at all." He said. They ordered their stuff and had a friendly conversation. "So how did you meet Brad?"
                  "We met each other in middle school. And apparently his family needed to move to Japan because of work. So we became singing buddies."
                 "Who does what?"
                 "He writes the songs and does lead vocals and I play the guitar and sing second. We're a great team." Rei tapped the table.
                  "I guess he's the one."
                  "Huh? Oh no!" She giggled. "We're not dating. He's just my friend."
                  "Oh. I thought by now you would already be seeing someone."
                  "No. Because . . . . Ever since we moved all I could think about was you. Because even now." She had a bit of blush on her face as she smiled. "I like you Ryuzaki~chan. I've liked you ever since." His face went bright red. She looked away.
                  "I can't fight off this urge anymore so brace yourself." He mumbled. She looked up and he smashed his lips on hers. She was surprised but kissed back. He pulled away after a bit and smiled. "I like you too (Y/N)~san. Also, start calling me Rei for now on." She smiled.
                  "Alright Rei~chan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this update. Anyways, keep the questions coming the guys are waiting.
Nagisa: Not fair. Haru~chan got to answer one.
You will too, Nagisa. As soon as they ask.
Next up: Haru x reader
Till then Kitty out!