Clueless (Nagisa x reader)

(Y/N) and Nagisa were good friends. They had been for a long time. But (Y/N) started having a crush on him. It was pretty obvious too. Though Nagisa, being the innocent boy he was, was clueless. One day, he was walking home with the boys instead.
"Hey, Nagisa when are you going to tell (Y/N) that you know about her crush on you?" Rin asked. Nagisa looked at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" he asked.
"Well it is kinda obvious that she has a crush on you, Nagisa." Makoto said. Haru nodded in agreement.
"Really?" Nagisa asked.
"Nagisa~kun, how could you be so clueless about it?" Rei asked. Nagisa shook his head.
"I don't know. Maybe because I like her too." He scratched the back of his head nervously. They gasped.
"Why don't you tell her then?" Haru spoke. They all nodded in agreement. Nagisa sighed.
"Yeah. I'll do that."
Next day . . . .
(Y/N) was at a bench, eating lunch when suddenly a pair of hands go over her eyes.
"(Y/N)~chan." A voice said in her ear. She gasped.
"N-nagisa?" He uncovered her eyes and sat next to her.
"Hey, what are you doing out here by yourself?"
"E-eating lunch." She pointed at her bento.
"Wow! That looks tasty!" He got in her face. "Can I try some!?"
"Uh . . . . Sure." She picked up a piece of her food with her chopsticks and fed it to Nagisa.
"Mm! That's really good!" He hugged her. "Thanks (Y/N)~chan!" She slowly hugged back. She felt him press his lips onto her neck.
"N-n-n-nagisa?" He continued to kiss up her neck.
"You know, (Y/N)~chan. A little birdie told me you have a crush on me." Her face went bright red.
"R-really?"
"Yeah. So I was just wondering." He hovered over her. "Do you like me?" She tried not to keep eye contact with him.
"Y-yes." She said. She heard him giggle.
"Good, cause I like you too. No actually, I love you." He snuggled with her on the bench. She smiled.
"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm running low on ideas!
Anyway, thanks for 5k reads!
I dedicate this to @sidney_turtles. Thanks for voting!
Next up: Makoto x reader