Lets Just Talk (Haru x reader)

(Q/N: Some spoilers in this chapter. So if you're not that far don't read. Well unless you want to.)
Haru sat in his room still worried about his future. He had no idea what he was gonna do. He sighed and tried to calm himself down. But he just couldn't.

A few days ago, Haru had to swim in front of a bunch of scouts. He had just suddenly stopped in front of everyone. He was just glad his girlfriend, (Y/N) wasn't there to see it.

Haru had been dating (Y/N) for about a year now. But every since college started, she was accepted into Tokyo university. Haru missed her. He missed her alot. He had constant nightmares of her getting mad at him for just stopping. So he just decided to call her.

He laid in his bed and looked at his phone hesitantly.
                  "I already decided. Just pick it up." Haru picked up the phone and dialed her number before putting it to his ear. The phone rang twice before a voice answered.
                  "Hello?" Haru was realived to hear her sweet voice again, but he just didn't know what to say back. "Um, hello? Is anyone there?" Silence. She was about to hang up.
                  "(Y-Y/N)?" He choked out, trying not to cry.
                  "Haru? Is that you?"
                  " . . . . Yeah. It's me."
                  "Hi, baby. How are you? I miss you so much."
                  "F-fine. I . . . . I miss you too."
                  "Is there something wrong?" He bit his lip and shook his head.
                  "No."
                  "Are you sure?"
                  " . . . . No."
                  "Babe, what's wrong?" A few years slipped through his eyes. Here goes nothing.
                  "I . . . . I didn't win."
                  "You mean the race? Oh Haru it's okay."
                  "I stopped."
                  "What?"
                  "I stopped in front of them. I don't even know why but, I just . . . ." He couldn't continue.
                  "Haru, it's okay. Don't over think about your future. I told you before. I'll be by your side no matter what. I'm always going to be there to support you." Tears started falling freely now. No wonder he fell in love with her in the first place.
                  "Thank you (Y/N). I love you."
                  "I love you too. And if you want you can I can come visit."
                  "Yeah. . . . Can you just talk to me for a bit or are you busy?" She smiled over the phone.
                  "Yeah. Let's just talk." They talked for awhile. Haru missed her sweet voice. After a while of talking, they both hung up.
Next day . . . .
Haru heard a knock at his door. He went to answer to be met by his beautiful girlfriend.
                  "Hi Haru. I-" he immediately brought her into his arms. She was shocked at first but then hugged back.             He buried his face in her neck.
                  "Haru, I-"
                  "I know. It's okay." He pulled back and rested his forehead on hers. "Let's just talk."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I hope you like this one! I had major feels on this episode.
Next up: Kisumi x reader