Stolen (Rin x reader)

(Y/N) was walking on the street when suddenly a police car pulled up.
                  "Ma'am, your under arrest for burglary." The speaker said. She looked at the car confused.
                  "What did I steal?" The window rolled down to reveal a red headed officer with a smirk on some shades on.
                  "My heart." She rolled her eyes and continued walking away. He came out of the car. "Oh c'mon baby. You didn't see that coming."
                  "You scared me, you jerk." He grabbed her waist before she could get farther away. He lifted his shapes.
                  "I'm a cop. That's my job." She rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead.
                  "Whatever. Just stop teasing me like that and get to work. You're boss is gonna get mad." He laughed and gave her a kiss before putting on his shades.
                  "See you later, baby." He got in his car and drove off. She sighed as she continued on her way to the store. As she was shopping, a gunshot was heard. The store was being robbed by a random guy with a gun. He walked all around the store frightening people more. Suddenly he stopped at where (Y/N).
                  "Whoa. Hey girl." He leaned against the fruit stand. "How would you like to escape her alone with me?"
                  "Do I have to go with you?" She asks. He nodded. "Then I'm good thank you." He was cornering her. He got closer scaring her even more.
                  "I get to go home with a treat tonight." He reached for her, pointing the gun. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for pain.
                  "R . . . . in." Suddenly a gunshot took the man's gun out his hand. They all looked in the direction the bullet came from to see a familiar shark cop.
                  "If I were you, man, I would get down cause you already have me ticked off." He growled. The man got on the floor and more officers came in to arrest him. (Y/N) ran straight into Rin's arms.
                  "Rin! Oh thank goodness you showed up!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.
                  "You did call me after all. I had to." Her grip grew tighter on him. He looked down at her to see she still had a panicked look on her face. He pet her head. "It's okay. You're safe now."
                  "I-I know." She kissed his nose. "Thank you for coming."
                  "Of course baby. Besides that guy should know that I've already stolen your heart." He leaned and kissed her. She pulled away and gave him a smile.
                  "I love you, Rin."
                  "I love you too. Now let's go home. My shift is over." He slung his arm around her before they both walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to @ItzChristi's. Thanks for adding my story to your list.
Next up: Rei x reader